Is this for real?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pretty much need a truck for my farm actually several 3/4 1 tonnes i dont think id have to much luck with a electric tesla. So if there is 0 viable options for me how could they even contemplate adding a extra tax again. I never used to be a big seperatist guy but my god. Pretty soon there will be a sled/boat/sxs tax because there a luxury item according to the folks in toronto

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pretty much need a truck for my farm actually several 3/4 1 tonnes i dont think id have to much luck with a electric tesla. So if there is 0 viable options for me how could they even contemplate adding a extra tax again. I never used to be a big seperatist guy but my god. Pretty soon there will be a sled/boat/sxs tax because there a luxury item according to the folks in toronto
Sure seems like it.
Seems their "perfect world" we all stay at home and never leave.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Any truth to this?
God I hope the Libs aren't dumb enough to tax trucks and SUVs differently.

They can do what ever they want to now that they have NDP support. Trudy thinks we should all drive electric cars or take a bus. That works good when you live 35 minute's from town. But all those trips to Tofino dont use much fuel or cause much CO2 - https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-...ch-co2-as-average-canadian-per-year-1.3250397 Fricken hypocrite both him and Jagmeet

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ hopefully pierre can oust these clowns in 2025…. Sort of feels the same as we had waiting for Nutley to run her term. News tonight had a mention of liberals “limiting oil production“ legislation.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ hopefully pierre can oust these clowns in 2025…. Sort of feels the same as we had waiting for Nutley to run her term. News tonight had a mention of liberals “limiting oil production“ legislation.
Going to be a rough 3 years i really hope canada as a whole gets there ch!t together and can get him out, hes a joke on the world level, and hes a joke in canada. I dont want to beleave the majority of canada really cant see this douches true colours.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's going to get worse, Canada has made promises to meet emissions targets that if we continue the status quo won't be met, we won't even come close.

If the Liberals shut down all oil and gas extraction in Canada we would meet these targets with room to spare, the Liberals don't have any seats out here to loose, so they have no incentive to not move forward with this plan. The screwed up part of this plan is that buying oil from the middle east reduces emissions, in Canada, but doesn't change global emissions that much. Unfortunately it's only being tracked at the national level, and the CO2 from oil production in other nations isn't tracked.

My only glimmer of hope in the matter is that maybe somewhere, just maybe, there will be a small spark of intelligence in the Liberal Cabinet, and it will be realized with the conflict in Ukraine that western energy security should trump CO2 emissions reductions.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be a rough 3 years i really hope canada as a whole gets there ch!t together and can get him out, hes a joke on the world level, and hes a joke in canada. I dont want to beleave the majority of canada really cant see this douches true colours.
sledneck, you have to open your eyes and see that most of this country likes this guy and his way of 'improving' Canada. He's won three elections. He's going to be one of the longest serving PMs in the country's history.

Anyone thinking the PM is an isolated incident is not seeing this for what it is. This is the opinion and spirit of a huge percentage of the population.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The
sledneck, you have to open your eyes and see that most of this country likes this guy and his way of 'improving' Canada. He's won three elections. He's going to be one of the longest serving PMs in the country's history.

Anyone thinking the PM is an isolated incident is not seeing this for what it is. This is the opinion and spirit of a huge percentage of the population.
The larger percentage of people do not want him as pm as per the last vote but he knows where he has to win the ridings for the electoral seats and thats what he does. Also anyone with a brain thinking saudi oil is more humane or enviromentally friendly than canadian oil should maybe head over seas and see how those workers are treated and there enviromental practices.

Last edited:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can do what ever they want to now that they have NDP support. Trudy thinks we should all drive electric cars or take a bus. That works good when you live 35 minute's from town. But all those trips to Tofino dont use much fuel or cause much CO2 - https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pm-...ch-co2-as-average-canadian-per-year-1.3250397 Fricken hypocrite both him and Jagmeet
To bad many won't be affording a an EV let alone charging it, people don't realize that the batteries in those are highly toxic not to mention mined with fossil fuels, just where do you think all those 1000lb batteries are gonna end up. Pure bs, but i have heard the California govenor was thinking of taxing fossil fuel vehicles, but we will see how that plays out for him after the primaries and the indictments have come out. But if many would quite sleeping and actually see the real agenda they want it might help your fellow brethern to follow suit. They want a [CBDC] backed by thin air, [UBI} and full digital control of your lifestyle and life. If you buy to much beer they can shut you off, if you eat meat shut down, if buy to much gas shut down, if you don't follow there policy and narrative shut down, let that sink in for a bit. Let alone think your going sledding or quadding or SxS anywhere not gonna happen, oh and btw forget about fishing/hunting too that won't be allowed. So keep buying there propaganda of the perfect little Utopian love bubble where all is good.

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

While I agree with you, regardless of how popular a leader is they eventually run their course. Look at Ralph Klein for example, even he was pushed out of the party.

I'd be pretty surprised to see Trudeau as the leader of the Liberals for the 2025 election, I think there are a lot of MP's in the party that will get restless and want their shot as leader and he will be pushed out.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I agree with you, regardless of how popular a leader is they eventually run their course. Look at Ralph Klein for example, even he was pushed out of the party.

I'd be pretty surprised to see Trudeau as the leader of the Liberals for the 2025 election, I think there are a lot of MP's in the party that will get restless and want their shot as leader and he will be pushed out.
They don't push leaders out, the Syndicate just installs new criminals, no diff in the USA. But hopefully that is going to change very soon, and possibly help out Chinada as well.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I see that pr**ck driving across Canada to surf in an EV then maybe I'll take him more seriously. Right now he has the legitimacy of a steaming coil of poo.
When I see him pedaling across Canada to surf then he'll have some legitimacy!

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He lost pop vote in last two elections!

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ the impact the ppc had last election as well, not that they would have all voted cpc but the 23 seats Max displaced that would have been conservative.
Well how many more seats do the conservatives need to loose before they realize their platform is garbage ? They didn't seem to care about 23, so maybe 46 would? Or maybe 70?

The whole " if you can't beat em, join em" platform really ain't that popular.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now guys are going to complain that the new dodge hellefant 1000hp truck is too expensive

Had a buddy on Facebook complain about the price of diesel and glad his jeep with the eco diesel was good on fuel. His buddy was in there and said “we’ll try driving a ram trx”! I told him if he came afford a $125000 700hp truck fuel shouldn’t be an issue lol

Top Bottom