Is there going to be a sled rental/repair shop in McBride this year?

krazy k

Reaction score
Just wondering if there will be a sled rental/repair shop in McBride this year? Heard rumours that things maybe changing up in McBride this year?

SRT

Reaction score
There is one. I think it's called Spindrift? I bought sliders there. Is it closed?

Sent from missing plane.

SRT

Reaction score
Oh oh!! I have met a few guys riding that busted sleds and he had the parts needed to fix it. It sure was a convenience having him there.

Sent from missing plane.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
They were awesome. Would put in the late nights to get guys going and would always go the extra mike from what I have heard..... Big loss to have them shut down

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always a sad day when a sled shop in a small town sledding area closes or struggles. guys will have to be bringing spare parts. ran into a group in golden a few years back, they all rode cats and had a trailer filled with parts. seen them out to midnight doing repairs in the parking lot.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We can only hope there is a sled repair shop this year, otherwise many of us will have out weekend cut short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in this case "many of us" should be read "I -- Bunny man"

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is no longer at spindrift. He is working at the terrecana resort as an assistant manager. Spindrift is looking for another reputable mechanic to keep everything running.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad Glen really look after people, went the extra mile, always there to help... Hard to replace reputable guys like that.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any body know any good small engine mechanics in and around bc? Or possibility somewhere else and is willing to move to mcbride?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any body know any good small engine mechanics in and around bc? Or possibility somewhere else and is willing to move to mcbride?

Yeah Glen would be near that location, best wrench going. Anyone that has him in their stable is going to have a busy shop.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Glen would be near that location, best wrench going. Anyone that has him in their stable is going to have a busy shop.

As I said before. Glen is no longer wrenching on machines in mcbride. We talk all the time. He is working at the terrecana resort now.

Top Bottom