Is Mongoose Machining a reputable Company?

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well ashton looks like you just have super bad luck man...
but was it mongoose or tow strap t that dropped the bomb??

ashman_42

Reaction score
well ashton looks like you just have super bad luck man...
but was it mongoose or tow strap t that dropped the bomb??

Take a guess murry, mongoose had full documentation to what tow rope ted wanted done, which he specified not to weld the mag side of the crank, I was impressed with there customer support........... I gotta a boat anchor of a Cat crank for Ted (and I know he'll read this)......BtW Murry, my new crank in yet?

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i Have been using them for years. Great service and a stand up company. Although i remember a 700 poo cylinder costing 170.00 exchange. I'm dating myself!!!! lol . Mongoose rocks and has wicked turn around. Beautiful BC!!

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be in tommorow ... your clutch spring, clutch ring nd some other chits there for you too...
ill give you a shout when i get to the shop

kevin p

Reaction score
not trying to bash but id say talk yo a "reputabale' engine builder about mongoose before you use them. they have a rep of nikisil flaking. ive experienced it twice. most builders us an outfit out of quebec. i forget the name tho. be careful.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not trying to bash but id say talk yo a "reputabale' engine builder about mongoose before you use them. they have a rep of nikisil flaking. ive experienced it twice. most builders us an outfit out of quebec. i forget the name tho. be careful.

Adrien Benard (CVTech out of Quebec).

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used mongoose for about 12 years now. Various big bore mods, a few re-nickasil jobs and some general machining. Very good service and never had a problem with any of their work.

Top Bottom