found these gems this am, had a good laugh

IMG00039-20090822-2143.jpg

sj.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at least we still have each other....

back to maxwell being pro
I only question Drink's motives....he has never has bs'ed with maxwell, rarely posts here, but then starts a maxwell thread? we tease maxwell in fun, because we like and respect him. I could care less if he couldn't climb a grader bank, or aim both his skis thru a gate to leave his yard. he's a good chit with a lot of experience mechanically and has a good head on his shoulders. I would feel terrible if one day he has enough of the BS and decides to lay off being an active member of this site.

just my thoughts

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only question Drink's motives....he has never has bs'ed with maxwell, rarely posts here, but then starts a maxwell thread? we tease maxwell in fun, because we like and respect him. I could care less if he couldn't climb a grader bank, or aim both his skis thru a gate to leave his yard. he's a good chit with a lot of experience mechanically and has a good head on his shoulders. I would feel terrible if one day he has enough of the BS and decides to lay off being an active member of this site.

just my thoughts

Nah... we're tight with Maxwell... he's good peep... Kinda like scotts... fun to bug... will laugh.. give it back.
He's super humble, and that's what makes the irony funny...

Check out the CB....

I question your motives coming after Drink right now.... Do you secretly want him to disappear, never to post again?....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah... we're tight with Maxwell... he's good peep... Kinda like scotts... fun to bug... will laugh.. give it back.
He's super humble, and that's what makes the irony funny...

Check out the CB....

I question your motives coming after Drink right now.... Do you secretly want him to disappear, never to post again?....
lol...nothing like that. just didn't want the ol' BCR pile on to sour my little buddy. I am so happy that you found each other and wish nothing but the best. but I know where your alliances lay with the other site, and just want to point out we tease maxwell for fun.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...nothing like that. just didn't want the ol' BCR pile on to sour my little buddy. I am so happy that you found each other and wish nothing but the best. but I know where your alliances lay with the other site, and just want to point out we tease maxwell for fun.

yup Back Country Rebels - Forums - Powered by vBulletin is the site I spend most of my time at, also having the opportunity to mod, but I really enjoy all of the friends I have virtually and in real life. lol No matter which site they are on.

how I roll.

Goats

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Somebody mention goats?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom