Is man made climate change real?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well when you have the IPCC and UN in control of the climate records and they have destroyed and altered all the records?? Why?? And when anyone tries to obtain those records they threaten to destroy all the records. Why the hell would anyone trust and organization like that? especially when there is so much financial gain at stake. Meanwhile all the data on the sun is available to anyone even snow and mud. IPCC says the sun is not evolved in global warming in anyway. The scientist running this data say it is like saying the world is flat

https://climate.nasa.gov/faq/14/is-the-sun-causing-global-warming/

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
78423679_10156425355176857_3349283705796427776_n.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had rovers on there for years, how the hell can they tell pluto has warmed up 4.5 degrees is what i would like to know. Jupiter poles have warmed as well some really cool testing tools there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had rovers on there for years, how the hell can they tell pluto has warmed up 4.5 degrees is what i would like to know. Jupiter poles have warmed as well some really cool testing tools there.

those rovers are junk. you couldn't tell me the average temerature of sylvan lake with those toys

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How can you trust the data from NASA? They are a corrupt agency that perpetuates the spherical earth agenda and faked the moon landing.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two completely different graphs on temperature....modern day temperatures that is..... interesting!! One supposedly supplied by NASA's. I guess this means Tim Ball will be heading back to court again. The good news is the 1.5 deg temp increase on mars is nasa stats.... no money for them when it is mars involved.

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two completely different graphs on temperature....modern day temperatures that is..... interesting!! One supposedly supplied by NASA's. I guess this means Tim Ball will be heading back to court again. The good news is the 1.5 deg temp increase on mars is nasa stats.... no money for them when it is mars involved.

This makes no sense. You trust NASA data on every planet except for Earth? Also you are aware that the atmosphere of other planets has a different composition than the one on Earth, right?

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 3.41.08 PM.png

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you trust the data from NASA? They are a corrupt agency that perpetuates the spherical earth agenda and faked the moon landing.

Prove that they faked it.
Probably the same group that believes in burning thousands of gallons of oil to save the whales, but show up in plastic kayaks to protest offshore oil drilling.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Danielle Smith from QR770 did a show this past week and it was based on a CNN story that climate scientists have now decreed 2030 as the deadline date for removing beef cattle off the planet or there will be an emergency because of cattle flatulence. We've heard this before but no end date has been given for the end to beef consumption. She said there is people in Australia now eating only Kangaroo meat because kangaroo's have even a higher carbon footprint than cattle and this will eventually they feel eradicate kangaroos to save the planet. My question is , what drugs were Liberal mothers taking during their pregnancy's that can account for this type of thinking?

Well isnt that some major bull****. Lol

Top Bottom