introduction

Steve-o

Reaction score
I'm 14 yrs old i drive a 2006 yamaha grizzly 660. I live in Ponoka Alberta I like to go out on trail rides with friends and go out in the mud and have fun thats the best is the mud i also like to go up to the mountains and go quading and snowmobiling. I also like to ride throgh the peace river on my quad

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 14 yrs old i drive a 2006 yamaha grizzly 660. I live in Ponoka Alberta I like to go out on trail rides with friends and go out in the mud and have fun thats the best is the mud i also like to go up to the mountains and go quading and snowmobiling. I also like to ride throgh the peace river on my quad

Welcome to the site! :common001:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,Big machine for a young fella!
Way to go!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only to big for a kitty rider like you Lyle.....ZING :p

Welcome Steve

OUCH!!!!!!!!!...............If they were half as good as my cat in the mud I would own one!This is not a dig,This is a fact!
Must be the Outlaw in Ya!
catmando!

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
steve o Welcome to the forum!! As you see I am from Ponoka also, is there a chance we know eachother?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, what kind of sled do you ride when you go to the mountains?:D

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you get a moment, you might want to create a signature. Then when you have questions people can answer them without asking what type, etc., or if somebody has one to ask of you (how's the ride, likes/dislikes, so-on-so-forth). Cheers!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
When you get a moment, you might want to create a signature. Then when you have questions people can answer them without asking what type, etc., or if somebody has one to ask of you (how's the ride, likes/dislikes, so-on-so-forth). Cheers!

You can do more than this go to the Blog section and tell more about yourself, even your favorate tv shows, songs, etc.

RON

Top Bottom