Intermediate rider looking for someone to ride with Saturday 17

M8Dave

Reaction score
I will be in Revelstoke Saturday Jan 17 as my wife is taking Nadine's day course for beginners and I would love to find someone to ride with. We will be staying at the Glacier House. I would say I am an intermediate rider with 4 years of experience, riding an M8 162.

Thanks for looking

Dave

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave, we'll be riding either Boulder or Frisby most likely this weekend and you are welcome to ride with us! We're staying at Peaks and heading out Thurs night riding Fri, Sat and Sunday. I've ridden Revy for over 20 years and now my 14 year old son is riding with me and is a pretty good intermediate rider as well. Its also his 4th year riding. We've got a couple of newer Pro 162's and a T-Nytro depending on snow conditions. I'll send you a PM.

M8Dave

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and offer to ride I did not think anyone would offer. I don't know my way around Revy at all but will figure it out. We are heading out Friday morning maybe can meet up Friday night. My wife will be on Frisbee with her class and we will be starting out from the Glacier House. I will try calling you later today or evening.
I am riding a 2015 M8 162

Thanks again for allowing me to ride with you and your son

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Treeclimbers! Sorry we missed you as we headed out on the 15th and did not see your post. Fun times in the trees with M8Dave! One could say maybe a little too much cardio but that's what it takes sometimes when pushing yourselves. Sure slept good Sat night!

Top Bottom