Interesting Poop and Dead things

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well this is a dead moose,
heres the bull mosse i shot in the fall of 07 and my dead is getting ready to gut it. ( he didnt trust me to gut it proper but i know how now :D)

Attachments

• hunting 2007 016.jpg
    hunting 2007 016.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 46

MTdream

Reaction score
Sleddingmom....

get your kids...and make this full screen...they will not believe the size of this one!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lNW1cPGsEA[/media]

MTdream

Reaction score
I still think this (I know I am veering off topic, t they are dead in seconds) one of the most amazing things I ahve seen...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWT-tBLnD8[/media]

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well this is a dead moose,
heres the bull mosse i shot in the fall of 07 and my dead is getting ready to gut it. ( he didnt trust me to gut it proper but i know how now :D)

Well your one up on me dooryder.
I would have no idea where to start gutting a moose !
You won't learn that at school !! LOL

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleddingmom....

get your kids...and make this full screen...they will not believe the size of this one!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lNW1cPGsEA[/media]
oh great they will sh!t there pants with that one..

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well your one up on me dooryder.
I would have no idea where to start gutting a moose !
You won't learn that at school !! LOL

ive watched my dad and his buddy gut lots of moose and deer, and last year i basialy gutted my bear by my self, but the moose i skined the whole thing by my self

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive watched my dad and his buddy gut lots of moose and deer, and last year i basialy gutted my bear by my self, but the moose i skined the whole thing by my self
I was told once that a bears penis is a bone, did you check it. A old veteran said they made stir sticks out of them never seen one maybe he was bullsh!tting me.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told once that a bears penis is a bone, did you check it. A old veteran said they made stir sticks out of them never seen one maybe he was bullsh!tting me.

Blastoff you can stir your own drink with your penis stick !!
but keep your penis out of my drink ! LOL

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they varnish them and clean them I will check more into ot how they prep them. Hey doo ryder look into it for us.. since you the moose & bear hunter here.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long story short this was my buddies deer tag.....I asked him before he shot if he wanted me to shoot if he missed he said yes.....I didnt shoot....I asked after the 1st shot if he wanted me to shoot he again said yes...so immediately after he missed the second time....well the picture tells the outcome.....I did shoot and we did not have to track him....

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 41

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blastoff you can stir your own drink with your penis stick !!
but keep your penis out of my drink ! LOL
Does a bear's penis have a bone in it? and does it keep growing until the bear dies?
Lol, yes actually bear penises do have bones in them and so do many other mammals, the most famous example of which is the walrus whose bone is around a yard and can be seen by used by many inuits as drum mallets (it should be noted they are making fun of the tourists watching them).

The structure is called an Os Penis and the bone is called the Bacculum. No, the bacculum does not grow continually throughout life, but if broken, can repair itself.
Powertool now you have too get a bear tag so you can make a stir stick and Dooo Ryder can skin it for you:):)

MTdream

Reaction score
Long story short this was my buddies deer tag.....I asked him before he shot if he wanted me to shoot if he missed he said yes.....I didnt shoot....I asked after the 1st shot if he wanted me to shoot he again said yes...so immediately after he missed the second time....well the picture tells the outcome.....I did shoot and we did not have to track him....

I think you need to hang around some guys who are better shots...but then again, boys are just toys to you :)

Taken 4 friends out in 4 years...and you can see the result...had to "assist" as you did on two of them...

craignjer.jpg

jamesandstarMedium.jpg

craigbull.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does a bear's penis have a bone in it? and does it keep growing until the bear dies?
Lol, yes actually bear penises do have bones in them and so do many other mammals, the most famous example of which is the walrus whose bone is around a yard and can be seen by used by many inuits as drum mallets (it should be noted they are making fun of the tourists watching them).

The structure is called an Os Penis and the bone is called the Bacculum. No, the bacculum does not grow continually throughout life, but if broken, can repair itself.
Powertool now you have too get a bear tag so you can make a stir stick and Dooo Ryder can skin it for you:):)
Thanks blastoff, but I think I will leave the bear hunting to dooryder..
I will stick to the Black Angus on the farm.
Thanks for the interesting info.
When I see a bear in the woods I will always have a good laugh !:)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you need to hang around some guys who are better shots...but then again, boys are just toys to you :)

Taken 4 friends out in 4 years...and you can see the result...had to "assist" as you did on two of them...

craignjer.jpg

jamesandstarMedium.jpg

craigbull.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

Oh my gosh! I love your paint!:cool::d:beer:

MTdream

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I love your paint!:cool::d:beer:

got a matched pair...and another filly on the ground too...the Mare is packing, and her two year old gelding is being ridden by a buddy...

pic was a staged pic, as we also had to load the gelding with quarters from another elk...was a long day!!! that trip yielded 3 elk...a week later went back in, and got another 2 elk...

IMG_1946.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a matched pair...and another filly on the ground too...the Mare is packing, and her two year old gelding is being ridden by a buddy...

pic was a staged pic, as we also had to load the gelding with quarters from another elk...was a long day!!! that trip yielded 3 elk...a week later went back in, and got another 2 elk...

IMG_1946.jpg

Beautiful!:d:beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yayyyyyyyyyyy Bear poop we found the other day. still steaming.

Top Bottom