woodies

Attachments

• created_at_www_FotoTrix_com_jpeg.jpg
    created_at_www_FotoTrix_com_jpeg.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 100

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people just take life to seriously,if you cant laugh at yourself you cant laugh at anyone else which is so much fun to do.

rain

Reaction score
The active members on the software are at 8140, that means that 8140 members have logged on to the site within 30 days. To be active you don't have to post just log in. In the winter there are more posts though. We are alot busier this summer than last though, there is a big increase in people logging in daily. :d

Hey Ron
We all log into to read your weather updates. Insurance adjuster by day storm chaser by night. I think you should become our official storm chaser and give us storm updates. You are our official leader in snow, mud now storm chaser. I got more info on your site than the actual new last night. Good job and great pictures....but ouch on the truck is it going into the shop for hail damage. :d:beer:

rain

Reaction score
Ok Ok I'll admit it...I'm a lurker...not to many posts...but wow do some of these threads make me laugh..and for that Bogger I thank you!!!

Oh no Kerry your not a lurker ....we are just shy....hard to meet this longtimers that have been here forever....we just have to learn to add our 2 little cents....great fun love to read all these post. :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day...........Just sayin:d

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day...........Just sayin:d

and,Laughing is good for the heart and the lungs, it increases the amount of oxygen in the body and this in turn, is good for the respiratory system. Researcher has estimated that a good laugh produces an increase in heart rate that is equivalent to ten minutes on a rowing machine or fifteen minutes on an exercise bike. The expectation of laughter is enough to increase the production of endorphins - the body’s natural painkiller.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
and,Laughing is good for the heart and the lungs, it increases the amount of oxygen in the body and this in turn, is good for the respiratory system. Researcher has estimated that a good laugh produces an increase in heart rate that is equivalent to ten minutes on a rowing machine or fifteen minutes on an exercise bike. The expectation of laughter is enough to increase the production of endorphins - the body’s natural painkiller.

Aaaand laughing increases the body's need for beer ha ha ha ha see! :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom