Insurance

sledsarecool

Reaction score
Was going thru the show your rig thread and noticed quite a few lifted trucks. Now I have been looking at a few lifted trucks for the past little big and have been thinking about getting one! I briefly contacted my insurance about lifts and they say they cover anything 4inches and below. All of the trucks I have been looking at are have lifts on them bigger then 4 inches. So my question to you guys and gals is those with the bigger lifts who are you guys using for insurance?

Thanks

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never have had a problem on my last two trucks. it was right on my bill of sale. Wawanesa Insurance.

they insure turbo sleds too :)

How much do they insure the sled for, the wife has been with those farmers since she moved to Canada and in the last year they have succeeded in screwing us on a number of things. Needless to say the cost to insure a stock sled was rediculous and I went and put both our brand new 13's on my policy with AMA for a $200 bucks cheaper then her single sled would of been with Wawanesa. Not to mention the surprise when they added $1300 to the house policy for hail insurance that we already had in the original policy....that is another story and fight.

Top Bottom