insurance for a weekend trip

b non

Reaction score
headed to BC for a weekend trip maybe one day on the sled can a guy get insurance for that kinda of thing never needed around home as mostly just on family land so never worried about liability issues in the past. or whats the risk of not having it in bc if caught

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can ph insurance company and put on insurance, then when you get back home cancel it. you will only pay for the dates you have the insurance. that is what i do for the wife and kids sleds. the real bitch is paying for registration, with that you pay for a full year but cannot get money back if you cancel it

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fines incurred by not having both by far exceed the cost of obtaining both. Insurance is a piece of mind for me personally. I would not want to deal with personally paying for someone else's damaged 30k sled or they're injury's that they "claim" to have endured.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liability insurance for sleds is not required by law in BC. It's a good idea, but not required.

Registration in either your home jurisdiction or BC is now required. Always was actually. Now being enforced. :D

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Liability insurance for sleds is not required by law in BC. It's a good idea, but not required.

Registration in either your home jurisdiction or BC is now required. Always was actually. Now being enforced. :D
In Alberta, you need proof of insurance before they'll register you. Once you're registered tho, you could cancel the insurance if you really wanted. Until next year....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Top Bottom