Input for sled deck suggestions.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a deck for my powerstroke, but don't know what's good, what's not, or what features to look for. I don't want a marathon because they're over priced. As good as they maybe, I'm sure they aren't the only guys building quality decks. I am looking for one with the sliding sides on it for a 6'8" box.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a deck for my powerstroke, but don't know what's good, what's not, or what features to look for. I don't want a marathon because they're over priced. As good as they maybe, I'm sure they aren't the only guys building quality decks. I am looking for one with the sliding sides on it for a 6'8" box.
Thanks in advance!

Hello

If you are looking for an exceptionally well built deck, have a look at our Full Lotus decks Holomis International Home Page
We also have our snowcheck pricing on right now which will save you some money!

Have a look and let us know if you have any questions.

Holomis Staff
Holomis International Home Page
info@holomis.com

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind buying used, look for a Marathon of their previous design. Very solid deck and much cheaper than the Truck Boss they are selling now.

As far as features, I'd also look for one with a rear extension. Might be handy if your hauling 162s or 174s.

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Goodngrubby (Todd) on here. He sells CrossTrax. Good guy & Good decks..

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
picked up a used bulldog with extension, wouldn't hesitate to grab one if you see one, been very happy with it. i hear the crosstrax are great, seen lots, look good..plus, built in central AB..

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a used marathon made in 2007. Sent quite a few replies on Kijiji and only a few replied. Couldnt go wrong on the price I paid for it, now we just need snow! Thanks for the input!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a marathon. Older fixed sides for 650. Need too do a little to it but over all not bad.

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bough a x deck and I'm very happy with it. I have had two marathons before and I have had to have both welded up. I use my deck every day for work and my truck runs in the bush all day. Check the x-deck.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a deck for my powerstroke, but don't know what's good, what's not, or what features to look for. I don't want a marathon because they're over priced. As good as they maybe, I'm sure they aren't the only guys building quality decks. I am looking for one with the sliding sides on it for a 6'8" box. Thanks in advance!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought the new marathon truck boss. Big $$$. But the best looking and most maitenance free deck out there. 20 trips to bc in the road salt and it still looks like new. Worth the money imo

sfp

Reaction score
Full Lotus 8' deck for sale near Calgary. 11.5' two piece ramp. $2300.00

Top Bottom