inner tubes

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am looking for some large inner tubes for the kids to play on in the snow and to pull em around the yard behind the sled... do some slidin down the hill in the back yard. if anybody has any or knows where i can get one or two, the larger the better...

thanks

Dradden

Reaction score
Website
inwild.net
Yep same here Kal-Tire is a good bet since they work on large equipment. When I went their they showed me a pile and said take my pic..didn't even charge me. Had to patch them myself though as they had holes in them.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you dont find any, I might still have a couple left, used them for tubing the pembina river, one might say S.S.JACKASS on it though.:d PM me if you need them and I'll see if I still have them, their the big tractor size.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is how we rednecks play on the lake ;)

just went in the shed out back and found me a suitable water toy for the weekend.

Attachments

• Boating.jpg
    Boating.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 95

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont wanna ruin your fun but just make sure the kids are careful! my brother broke his arm as a kid playing on one in our front yard in the summer

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, got some from kal tire.... apparently i could have got one that one that was 22' across, figure i would need a ladder to get on the thing, would be fun tho...hahaha

Top Bottom