Info Regarding the Future of Snowmobing in the Revelstoke Area

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Here is a copy of the Feb. Revy Snowmobile Club Newsletter. I did post in General also. We are asking for your support by either writting your own letter or sending the one provided in the newsletter to all the address`s listed. Please send the letter by mail and do it as soon as possible we have until the end of Feb. to submit our concerns. :rant:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope that we all cuntribute something to help keep areas open. I was just looking around and came across a newspaper article from Clearwater BC. The article was talking about how the government wants to double the amount of tourism in the province. This Gov. offical was at clearwater telling them how to go about building a large ski hill development. Caribou issues were talked about and what was said brings up some concern. Interesting article at clearwatertimes.ca item called Curiosity piqued for new peak. Dont snowmobilers from Alberta count as tourists or do you have to be some overcharge heli skier to count as a tourist. Item for BC locals to chase.

sheldon11

Reaction score
Have done my part and the letters are in the mail and urge everyone else who love our sport to do the same even if you don't sled in revy as stuff like this is like a disease it does spread!!!

Sheldon

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Our meeting last night with SARCO, MOE, BCSF, MOTSA and the club went well. Now we take their suggestions back to the club members. Thanks to everyone who has sent in their letters, SARCO reported that they have received 4200 to date. Keep sending in your letters we are being heard loud and clear.:cool:

Top Bottom