info for team name for our group with imdooin in mind

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude...we don't need sponsorship. Didn't we have like 25 RV's at one of our gigs? LOL. We now have our "charter members"...we should charge admission for future Suds Buds rides. Hehehehehe

edit: and when Tex brings Keystone OR pulls wrenches BEFORE a ride....he has to pay as well.

no tex just has to pay, it is only fair.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone who can go to his bank and withdraw $20,000 for a sled has the cash as far as i can see. he should be buying the beer at the suds buds night out, that would be nice.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone who can go to his bank and withdraw $20,000 for a sled has the cash as far as i can see. he should be buying the beer at the suds buds night out, that would be nice.
But not Keystone eh.....get good stuff...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap 20 g's I wish I had Ur money

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was thinking more like his last girl friend Hygiene, he was saying she smelled and tasted like skunk piss and needed a shave. told him to turn on a light next time. see what end he was at.

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Size 6 shoe is not considered big Larry..... neither is 6 inches......the quicker you learn this the better off you'll be
Hmmmm my shoe size is a 10 1/2........... Just sayin. Oh yeah and I thought I heard boobies being mentioned!How are they comin Emmaa???

Top Bottom