inexpesnive toys

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering..did anybody buy one of those dirtbikes or quads they sell at canadian tire or walmart?if so how well do they work?:bike:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a couple up at the lake , kids rip around on them , and the dads us them to tour around the site. Seem to hold up on dirt roads and packed ground. That is about all i know. They are the crappy tire ones

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your looking for a cheap quad,Look into the Giovanni,I have had good luck with them.The canadian tire ones I would stay away from,you cant get parts,the gio you can!
Bottom line is you get what you pay for!
catmando!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not quite upgrading,,just wondering..always see them in the store but never seen one on the trail..seen guys with those 49cc mini mini bikes with flashlights duct taped to the handelbars they would pick them up.put them under there arm and run thru the mud,get back on and just giver..those little bikes from san fransisco store..but no canadian tire or walmart machines yet:beer:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u are looking for i have one like:d new but i couldnt get it started last year well i never tried very hard has spark so a fuel issue give me $350 its yours

Top Bottom