In the Blood

biskitrider

Reaction score
Nickname Biskit:eek:

1st sled was 1970 Arctic cat Panther 295 cc in 1992 that I bought for a 100 dollars and fixed up ,threw a new piston into it and I never looked back. Rode it a couple of times .Found a 1969 Cat in Riverview with no motor in excellent shape for a mickey ,threw the motor out of the 1970 into that and played for awhile.I was hooked .Wasn,t rich so could only ride what I could afford After that was 1973 Snow Jet 440 and after that was my 1996 440 panther that the wife finally let me buy. I am not the greatest mechanic but it has help me service my own sleds and have helped some of my friends. After selling my sled four years after in 1999 I never rode again '' looking after the kids ''.Now it is 2012 and my youngest son '' Mister Rich Bitch '' 1st sled used 2008 ski doo Mxz 800r ,drives for two years then it blows up on second year:mad: ,says piss on it buys new Polaris assault 800 . ''He works hard for his money'':cool: anyway ,bought me a short block for the skidoo put it in , got Enns Brothers to check to see if I did ok and set it up and guess whoes back riding again:pGOD I LOVE HIM

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

Top Bottom