In search of a good included trailer repair shop Edmonton area

funrider

Reaction score
Hello I have a mission trailer I need the rear frame around the door repaired welds broke last winter did a temp fix but would like it fixed better
Thanks

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello I have a mission trailer I need the rear frame around the door repaired welds broke last winter did a temp fix but would like it fixed better
Thanks

Landis at All Trailer Repair in Stony Plain does great work. 780-968-5433. He sponsors my girls for high school rodeo. Trailer is in getting an overhaul right now actually. Tell him the rodeo girls set ya!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Landis at All Trailer Repair in Stony Plain does great work. 780-968-5433. He sponsors my girls for high school rodeo. Trailer is in getting an overhaul right now actually. Tell him the rodeo girls set ya!

I agree, they have done work on my boat trailers as well and I was happy with the work and the bill.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on what part of the province you are in. Grande Prairie area would be Bradvin or Fosters. Big rig collision might be able to help you out as well

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Depends on what part of the province you are in. Grande Prairie area would be Bradvin or Fosters. Big rig collision might be able to help you out as well

Didn't think about Big Rig Collision, I can call and check with Lester the owner, know him. He is going to sandblast, repair, and repaint my old 2 place open.

Top Bottom