In market for new winch

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody else??

$49.99 + $259.99 = $309.98

where did you get $345.88???

Thanks, I had to double check my email. I transposed a couple numbers in the winch price. I edited my post. it was suppose to be 295.99 instead of 259.99. slight difference there.

Thanks again

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have fixed the contactor box now. They had trouble with the older small ones but the new ones are better. I just took dielectric grease and squirted it in the connection for the switch and have not had any trouble

When they shipped it they forgot the hawse fairlead so I called them and told them what I had and absolutly no questions asked they shipped it and I had it in 2 days! (free of charge)

I did have to modify my solenoid brackt to mount the bigger contactor box

037.jpg
047.jpg

Last edited:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never buy another warn winch every one i have ever had has craped out. My Polaris winch is two years old now and spends just as much time under water as it dose above and it still works good as new, plus i can buy all the parts to rebuild it straight from Polaris

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had 3 warns so far and never had any problems but they came with the quads so never had to pay for them. A few guys I ride with have Vipers and they haven't had any problems yet so for the money I would go with a Viper elite if I had to pay!

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warn winches, I burnt out 9000xl, they would not warranty it. They said I ran it to long (5min) at tops. I have a 2500 on my king, I have had to take it apart twice and replace the drive once, the gears get rusted. After this, never never again will I buy a warn. They should lower the price because the warranty is junk, and still I would never buy another one. Just thought while I'm here how does the rope hold up in the winter, I have herd they will snap.

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only trouble I had with the rope in the winter was using my blade it would wear in one spot then break. I plan to get a cable and different fairlead for winter plowing next year.

Top Bottom