IMPORTANT MEETING! please read...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see who is thinking of coming to this very important meeting that the government is putting on here in Calgary... I know for a meeting its a long way to drive, alberta is big! lol but if your planning of coming please post.. we need as many voices as we can get... its all of alberta that is affected here and if they take away 90% of our riding area and have very strict trail system then you can t complain if you don't attend... if you can... please come to this... thank you... the thread is in the mud pit just posted a bunch of days ago... the date is October 17 th 7 pm... capital hill community assn.... corner of 20 ave and 14 st NW address is 1531 21 ave NW

Last edited:

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to try and make it. I am currently between jobs so as long as nothing comes up I`ll be there. I think I`ve got at least one riding buddy talked into coming. It`s hard to convince guys that are working to drive down to calgary on a work night but I`m doing my best to get more peeps to come. Hope to see a bunch of snow and mudders there.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes its going to be hard.. and I don't blame anyone if they don't come.. cause of it being a working weekday.... just putting it out there so everyone knows...

Top Bottom