I'm sure there's a reason but...

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just can't figure it out.. why is Summitric always yelling? I'll sleep better just knowing why. :confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I just can't figure it out.. why is Summitric always yelling? I'll sleep better just knowing why. :confused:

summitric's keyboards at his shop have a lock in the bios on the caps lock key for his invoices, Ron did have a tool in our system to make it so it was only initial caps but its not working anymore.....

Ron, maybe we need to look into that

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
summitric's keyboards at his shop have a lock in the bios on the caps lock key for his invoices, Ron did have a tool in our system to make it so it was only initial caps but its not working anymore.....

Maybe summitric should quit fooling around and get back to work! (that's why it always takes him so long to finish working on my truck!)

ha ha ha :D

tekim

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thank you muchly, that makes sense. At first I just thought he was angry at the world.

Top Bottom