i'm sorry.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone save joey's post from months ago where he promised not to be a preachy little turd?

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the best solution bannn tli know on cares what he does or is going to do and he as not brought a single goos thing to the site!.......i think the site has had enough of his bullch!t!!!!!!!!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well , today while i was reading my bible God made me turn to a page in matthew , it described everything perfectly and made things a little more clear , also made me realise i was a dick for the way i responded to comments , i'm sorry , very sorry............it was wrong in God's eyes so i thought this might help me relax a little............i know most of you wont take me seriously here but it will make me feel better! again sorry , i know ive said this a thousand times too.................:d:d:d:d
God bless everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d (even heavy d:))

A good BJ will have the same effect...just sayin'.

Let's all pass around the offering plate and get him one. Who's in? :alol2:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
LPB.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Here is the best solution bannn tli know on cares what he does or is going to do and he as not brought a single goos thing to the site!.......i think the site has had enough of his bullch!t!!!!!!!!

honduh.... get your azz back to the chatbox....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THIS JUST IN...no one cares

ps. is this thread really happening?

I truely disagree max. why cant this also be a place for heated passionate discussion. Its not like we dont spend countless hours discussing absolutly nothing at all.
Its a refreshing change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom