i'm sorry.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets apply your conclussions to another topic. Lets say the a book of fairy tails, Well nobody has actually seen a dragon, but neither has there been uneqiuivocal proof that they dont exist, but they have been written about for generations, therefore applying your logic they must exist. We have unexplained fires daily, Clearly the work of firebreathing dragons. All you have to be is soo completly delusional and ignore fact,scoff at science, and blindly belive and then their work will become apparent to you,
How bout smurrfs, the fact that we never ever see them is only due to the fact that they dont want to be seen, clearly thats proof that they exist.

all you have to do is look at nature for proof of God.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
let me ask you this............

would you rather me be on here witnessing to you? or out killing and raping your daughters????? i could be doing things alot worse then this........

Im confident I will be able to protect my daughters from killers and rapists...What scares me is the notion that they may fall into the cultist beleifs of some religions without having the ability to decide for themselves. Thats why we dont preach to our kids...nuff said

We do however spend time on science, math, reading, and other important subjects. Even my little one knows why the planets dont fly off into space...

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
Oh MY GOD!!!.... Maxwell? What the hell is going on here. I go riding for a few days and come home to find out S&M turned to a religious argument? Jesus...
Well since we are talking about God, I thought I would post some pics of my church from this Sunday...

Attachments

• DSC00449.jpg
    DSC00449.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00444.jpg
    DSC00444.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00451.jpg
    DSC00451.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 48

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im confident I will be able to protect my daughters from killers and rapists...What scares me is the notion that they may fall into the cultist beleifs of some religions without having the ability to decide for themselves. Thats why we dont preach to our kids...nuff said

like magnet said , you cant put us all into one basket........thats hypocritical and we all know how you hate hypocrites:rolleyes:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting but really all of it is mearly a passive agressive method of explaining away the absence of any proof.

absence of proof?:confused::confused:
not sure where you wanna go with that one as where did all the writings come from that are the bible?

who created us, in your opinion, do you really believe in Darwins theory, even Darwin himself before he died said that he was wrong that the more he investigated his theory the less sense it really made.:confused::confused: not sure why it is still taught in schools as it has been scientifically proven to be wrong.
do you believe we all started from a grain of dust:confused: and if we did "evolve " from apes, why are we not still "evolving" evolving from apes. we still have apes as they were before so why not still the middle stages so to speak of man, as per Darwins theory?
i could go on but like you have all said this is not the place.

if we were created from dust so to speak, why can man in all our infinite wisdom,and our technology still not even come close to creating, from a grain of dust, man? we cannot even recreate the eye let alont the rest of the body.
if the human brain was a computer it would require, the qauntity of water flowing over niagra falls in a day, flowing through it nearly every hr, just to keep it from overheating, god did it with a few pints of blood. just sayin.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I marvel at how people can be brainwashed so deeply that the lack of evidence, in itself is infact evidence for them.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absence of proof?:confused::confused:
not sure where you wanna go with that one as where did all the writings come from that are the bible?

who created us, in your opinion, do you really believe in Darwins theory, even Darwin himself before he died said that he was wrong that the more he investigated his theory the less sense it really made.:confused::confused: not sure why it is still taught in schools as it has been scientifically proven to be wrong.
do you believe we all started from a grain of dust:confused: and if we did "evolve " from apes, why are we not still "evolving" evolving from apes. we still have apes as they were before so why not still the middle stages so to speak of man, as per Darwins theory?
i could go on but like you have all said this is not the place.

if we were created from dust so to speak, why can man in all our infinite wisdom,and our technology still not even come close to creating, from a grain of dust, man? we cannot even recreate the eye let alont the rest of the body.
if the human brain was a computer it would require, the qauntity of water flowing over niagra falls in a day, flowing through it nearly every hr, just to keep it from overheating, god did it with a few pints of blood. just sayin.

BANG! you hit the nail right on the head! thanks

anyways off to work

later and God bless you all.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets apply your conclussions to another topic. Lets say the a book of fairy tails, Well nobody has actually seen a dragon, but neither has there been uneqiuivocal proof that they dont exist, but they have been written about for generations, therefore applying your logic they must exist. We have unexplained fires daily, Clearly the work of firebreathing dragons. All you have to be is soo completly delusional and ignore fact,scoff at science, and blindly belive and then their work will become apparent to you,
How bout smurrfs, the fact that we never ever see them is only due to the fact that they dont want to be seen, clearly thats proof that they exist.

i feel sorry for you scotts. you are very strong in your opinion and i will leave it at that. no part of the bible has ever been disproven by science imo. sorry. maybe your rigth and there is no God.

I believe there is and for that reason i Really hope for you that iI am wrong. god takes a few hrs of my day each day if that. If i am right its all good if i am wrong oh well i lost a few hrs of my day............ but if i am right man afterlife is really going to suck for you.

just sayin.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i feel sorry for you scotts. you are very strong in your opinion and i will leave it at that. no part of the bible has ever been disproven by science imo. sorry. maybe your rigth and there is no God.

I believe there is and for that reason i Really hope for you that iI am wrong. god takes a few hrs of my day each day if that. If i am right its all good if i am wrong oh well i lost a few hrs of my day............ but if i am right man afterlife is really going to suck for you.

just sayin.

your a mind reader..........thanks!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if god is really the sun?

The sun provides us with everything after all, from food to energy...

Not taking a personal dig, just tossing around ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom