im sorry but i have to...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, you'd like to think you could trust s+m members, but when that happened. i've always had good dealings, and most guys here will go out of there way to help

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, you'd like to think you could trust s+m members, but when that happened. i've always had good dealings, and most guys here will go out of there way to help

never really dealt with anyone on here privately...have bought from T&T and spindrift, but your right, from what i see most people do go out of there way...which is pretty awesome

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You can't ask for perfection, in a imperfect world. After all this is the internet, and some ppl don't have the bonds here like others doo.

So as a Mod, and a user. We ALL look after each other. Some post's get pulled, and some don't.

But it is still important to give one the benefit of the doubt.
I have made some great friends here, and looking forward to meeting more :D

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't ask for perfection, in a imperfect world. After all this is the internet, and some ppl don't have the bonds here like others doo.

So as a Mod, and a user. We ALL look after each other. Some post's get pulled, and some don't.

But it is still important to give one the benefit of the doubt.
I have made some great friends here, and looking forward to meeting more :D

yes most peeps here are good people. have a common interest, and will lend you their right arm if you asked.

I gotta agree with you both, ive learned alot since joining this site and feel that its made me a smarter person when it come to riding...

I may never have actually met anyone from the site yet, but look forward too meeting some of u in the near future

Top Bottom