Im new to Polaris

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im picking up a 2011 pro 800 155" with 270 miles on it. The only dealer updates done to the sled is an oil line relocate. Is there any other issues common with these sleds i should look out for? What are the minor changes between 2011 and 2012? Thanks your help is appreciated

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the oil line was the only dealer service item on the 2011 Pros. The 2012 came with different injectors and motor mounts. With only 270 miles your mounts should still be OK but something to keep an eye on. Not sure about any other changes, but someone should chime in if there are more, your going to love that sled congrats!

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Thanks trench for the good info.. cant wait to see if the pro lives up to the hype. Now just need some time off of work and some snow.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

make sure the track is very tight polaris loves tight tracks and I think everybody should get a tether cord on them if you side hill...I got one as fast as I could...

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also change your fuel plug from ethanol to non-ethanol and run 91 octane (if not already switched). lots of guys reported a little bit more zip and said the sled ran better. i run the non-ethanol plug in my assault and i noticed it did run better and felt like it had a bit more get up and go compared to how it ran with the ethanol plug in..

pretty much gas and go! youll love the pro its a wicked sled for sure

Top Bottom