I'm in trouble

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my almost 12 year old to Kakwa this weekend, he's rode lots of sleds but this time took the wifes 600, now he loves the mountains and the 600. Think the bravo is for sale next year and another 600 in the garage. Now if he can quit hockey we can get lots of riding in. was lots of fun and good time together.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Took my almost 12 year old to Kakwa this weekend, he's rode lots of sleds but this time took the wifes 600, now he loves the mountains and the 600. Think the bravo is for sale next year and another 600 in the garage. Now if he can quit hockey we can get lots of riding in. was lots of fun and good time together.

... :) RIDE ON ! :beer:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is great to get them started.......before you by new sled for him wait to see what govn is going to do about the laws! heard they are going to make it 16 years and up! this sucks!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Have taken my kids up into the mountains since they were about 8 & 11 respectively..... They both love it, like i do, and the daughter is 19 now and the son is 16.....we have lotsa fun together, but only have 2 sleds, so they've been taking turns coming up with us............................ Nothing like it!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoops sorry tap talk is touchy...here's one of my troubles

adb7b38b-c4b6-2bef.jpg

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have taken my kids up into the mountains since they were about 8 & 11 respectively..... They both love it, like i do, and the daughter is 19 now and the son is 16.....we have lotsa fun together, but only have 2 sleds, so they've been taking turns coming up with us............................ Nothing like it!

Thats just awesome guys! I love seeing the young up and comers on the mountain. they're just fearless:d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boy rode my Turbo at Snowarama this year......one person said it was to much sled for him.....I said he knows what the gas does and he knows how to use the brakes........he rides better than most adults.......I love the sound of 18 PSI when he went by! teach them young and soon they will out ride us old guys! lol

Top Bottom