Illegal u.s. Immigrants heading to canada and living free.......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
MANY ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS IN THE U.S. ARE HEADING TO CANADA, ONLY TO LIVE FOR FREE. FREE HOUSING, FREE FOOD ETC UNTIL A JOB CAN BE ATTAINED, AND FOR UP TO ONE YEAR, OR POSSIBLY FOR LIFE................ THIS IS WHERE SOME OF YOUR HARD EARNED TAX MONEY IS GOING. EVEN THE AMERICANS INTERVIEWED HERE ON NBC ARE SMIRKING WHILE TALKING ABOUT THIS:

Collier County Sheriff's Office NBC interview on immigration - YouTube

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sad state of affairs! And instead of doing something about it, our government decides to reduce our pensions, health care etc etc to make up the short falls. If they are legit shortfalls then I am all for tightening our belts but when we have freeloaders on the system then that pi$$ me off.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres gotta be a loop hole for us not to pay taxes either...

they should set up check points on hwy 63 and 881 on both ends to stop all the illegals with no drivers licences...

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont wish this on anyone. its a good waste of hard earned money. but I must admit.......I get a little smirk reading this. We have been putting up with this here in the states for many of years. Individual citizens can figure ways to control it but the government wont listen. I know its pry not the right thing to do but its just human nature to enjoy seeing other people and countries deal with the same bull chit situatitions as ones self does. Every country has its own problems or setbacks and illegal immigration is just one of many here in the states and now in Canada. Wish you guys the best, but in the meantime we (The Sates and Canada) are in the same boat

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MANY ILLEGAL MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS IN THE U.S. ARE HEADING TO CANADA, ONLY TO LIVE FOR FREE. FREE HOUSING, FREE FOOD ETC UNTIL A JOB CAN BE ATTAINED, AND FOR UP TO ONE YEAR, OR POSSIBLY FOR LIFE................ THIS IS WHERE SOME OF YOUR HARD EARNED TAX MONEY IS GOING. EVEN THE AMERICANS INTERVIEWED HERE ON NBC ARE SMIRKING WHILE TALKING ABOUT THIS:

Collier County Sheriff's Office NBC interview on immigration - YouTube

Just saw on Sun TV how women who are pregnet are adviced to go to Canada and than have there kid ! Which is than a canadian ! they go back to their home country and go on with there life untill they need stuff for their kid and come back with their hands out !

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada Flag.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We need to do what the Natives couldn't and keep outsiders out....

Kidding.... jeesh...

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They need to get some Mexicans in so the transition isn't so severe when NAFTA becomes more of one country.

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Most of them come here to work.
If it were me over there I would be jumpin the fence right quick just like most if not all of you would.
We need to start looking at Mexico rather than China to manufacture our daily needs.
Then we can all jump the fence to Mexico.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of them come here to work.
If it were me over there I would be jumpin the fence right quick just like most if not all of you would.
We need to start looking at Mexico rather than China to manufacture our daily needs.
Then we can all jump the fence to Mexico.

Sounds like a great idea...............as soon as they get there travel advisory's back in order. Lol.

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
The shooting scares in Mexico is the cartels way of marking Mexico as a shady place to camp thus busting their tourism market to starve them out even faster.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the canadians getting killed and beat up in mexico are looking for trouble, drugs and such

Top Bottom