If you log in on 2 different computers and look at 2 different threads....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got up enough courage to send myself a message!!! Is that even possible? Or does the message exist only because I knew who was sending it? Freaky

If the universe implodes tonight, please accept my apologies for killing us all. I called Captain Kirk, he said he couldn't help unless I needed a cheap hotel room, but said he would give Chuck Norris a heads up in case some universal shiznit started going down.

Rest easy folks - it will take a while to answer all the true questions we have been pondering here on Snow and Mud - you have to think bigger than yourselves.

How big you ask? It may be hard to grasp right now, but yes..............even bigger than your refrigerator.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does your profile say you are in 2 places at one time??? Can one person be viewing two threads simultaneously? Can you view yourself viewing a thread?? What will happen to the space/time continuum if you encounter yourself on the same thread at the same time? Does the universe implode on itself? :eek:

Freaky stuff man.......

are you doing it while riding a 670 or a svx 700? cause that could be a major factor in the whole space time thingy. do you have cookies? if so what kind. i recomend the white choclate macadamia nut for a comfortable ride through the space time continueum thingy. just sayin
oh if you find the real joey out there say high.:d

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now look at what you did

Guatemala-Sinkhole.jpg

Top Bottom