If you log in on 2 different computers and look at 2 different threads....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does your profile say you are in 2 places at one time??? Can one person be viewing two threads simultaneously? Can you view yourself viewing a thread?? What will happen to the space/time continuum if you encounter yourself on the same thread at the same time? Does the universe implode on itself? :eek:

Freaky stuff man.......

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does your profile say you are in 2 places at one time??? Can one person be viewing two threads simultaneously? Can you view yourself viewing a thread?? What will happen to the space/time continuum if you encounter yourself on the same thread at the same time? Does the universe implode on itself? :eek:

Freaky stuff man.......

mods can see the ip addy of the computors your on. then ban ya ! lol

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't run into the negative universe Modman or you'll be stuck in a space/time/continueum/wormhole/loophole fight with your negative self forever or until Captain Kirk comes to the rescue and he's getting a little old and out of shape.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Unfortunately you can NOT log on on 2 computers simutaniously....

I've tried.... it will kick you off the first as soon as you log onto the second....

unless you have an ALTER

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately you can NOT log on on 2 computers simutaniously....

I've tried.... it will kick you off the first as soon as you log onto the second....

unless you have an ALTER

Not so,Ive logged on on my lap top while my girl friend was on the home comp and we have check out the beer and babes thread afew times now while talkin on the phone so it can be done.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh, Modman...I knew the day would come when your senses would be lost :eek: such a sad day :(

Hubby has some sled mechanical questions/pics, I'll put him onto you so you have something else to think about :rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh, Modman...I knew the day would come when your senses would be lost :eek: such a sad day :(

Hubby has some sled mechanical questions/pics, I'll put him onto you so you have something else to think about :rolleyes:

HAHA - I lost my marbles a loooooooooong time ago kiddo!!!! :D

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just slingshot around the sun...you should see what i did tommorrow:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't run into the negative universe Modman or you'll be stuck in a space/time/continueum/wormhole/loophole fight with your negative self forever or until Captain Kirk comes to the rescue and he's getting a little old and out of shape.

Perhaps THIS is what happened to Joey...

Just throwing it out there... :d

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sound like an engineer I work for, sometimes I think the air is too thin way up there in those tall buildings. :beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LMAO - I heard he can get you a smokin deal on a hotel room though....:d

Top Bottom