If you like to race, take a look.

Andrew.L

Reaction score
I noticed a lot of riders around the Edmonton, Fort Sask area like to get out to the track.

I went to BUMP on the weekend and found it a really great place.
Big track, maintained and the people are nice.

Just curious to know if there would be anyone who would be interested in getting a race weekend together?

Everyone chip in some cash and the top 3 take home some coin?

Just a thought process but I want to see how many people are interested in something like that first.
I know there are all kinds of races in the province, but it just isnt the same.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't raced at all, but i'm on my 4th solid season of riding..I might be interested if there was a ladies race involved too lol

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
id be intrested if a few more people were too......Lady dirt who needs girls for you to race against race against guys and show them up! ahah you only get better by practicing

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey iron horse, i have looked at this before but now i am looking at it again.. so you have 3 atv events... cross country, i assume.. how long in hrs? in course? what are the classes? how many atv's showed up this year at each event?....now if you want to race all 3 then the membership is how much for the 3 races?

i am very into GNCC racing and attend races down in the eatern states, but just to watch... i go, cause i am friends with 3 of the pro's who race for can-am... we do go and ride the course the day before, thats where i borrow a quad from them... its very cool.. its just that up here we get very poor results, when it comes to atv racing, i would think.
could you please let me know on my questions for next year... i have mine set up for 100% cross country...

Last edited:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Alberta Triple Crown is part of the CMRC under the Alberta Dirt Riders .... www.[B]albertadirtriders[/B].com At the provincial series races, quads are are just another group of classes along side two wheel bikes. There are PRO, Intermediate, Junior and Beginner classes for full size and there are classes for Mini's......

Late in 2009 a group of Quad rides decided to add some races to the Provincial series for just Quads that's was when the Alberta Triple Crown was born 2011 was it's second season.

We race on motocross tracks and have a full spectrum of classes to fit both age, gender, size of machine and skill level for all ATV's. That includes 4WD's and UTV's. There as been discussion about creating more of a cross country style race for the 4WD and UTV's but very few of the sport quads were interested as their focus was motocross. So until someone steps forward to organize it, it will remain focused on what the majority seek and that to date is Motorcross.

A typical Motorcross race is 20 min, there were right around 100 entries at all three races...as we are under the CMRC umbrella, you must have a CMRC license, the annual lic fee is $130.00, each class fee is $30.00 and there are usually gate fee's of $5.00 per person......

Visit the attached web sites and stay in touch on facebook...there are some Hare Scrambles ( more of a cross country race) for two wheels....that group has indicated in the past if there were enough interest they would add ATV classes, you can find their contact info on the Alberta Dirt Riders Web site.

We have some pictures posted on Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket under IronHorseRacing_photo

On Facebook @ Alberta ATV (quad) racers

Top Bottom