IF you could meet ANYONE... who would it be??

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question 1) If you could meet anyone in the world (past OR present) , who would it be?
Present would be..like mamma said just cuz he's hot and funny dwayne johnson
past would be Mary, jesus mom just to hear it from a moms point of view!

Question 2) If you could meet anyone from Snow and Mud, who would it be?
already met him! will tell in due time;)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Question 1) If you could meet anyone in the world (past OR present) , who would it be?
Present would be..like mamma said just cuz he's hot and funny dwayne johnson
past would be Mary, jesus mom just to hear it from a moms point of view!

Question 2) If you could meet anyone from Snow and Mud, who would it be?
already met him! will tell in due time;)

Everyone already knows about you and Maxwell ok? Stop hiding it from everyone like you are ashamed!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just Curious...

Question 1)
If you could meet anyone in the world (past OR present) , who would it be?

- have to be some one funny, drink gibsons, that would love sledding..... have a wild side, wait!!! i did and i married her.... 25 yrs ago
but she doesnt drink gibsons....and doesnt have a wild side.... but i guess im her wild side...ha ha...

Question 2) If you could meet anyone from Snow and Mud, who would it be? - i would say bettie reunion, with all as the wife calls them
"my girl friends" in one spot......

- i dont have the couth to want to me anyone impot tant.... :)
- and famous people in my life are everyone i already know !

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to meet snopro aswell, imdooin, tex78, daveb, takethebounce,fs all the really smart skidoo guys! pretty much anyone that hangs out in the xp section lol

ive already met most of the big wigs on snowandmud. even bogger for years was this mysterious funny guy!
!

i like meeting mostly anyone from this site. have all been great people so far!

as for anyone else............hmmm..............no one famous coming to mind at the moment.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Question 1) If you could meet anyone in the world (past OR present) , who would it be? IT WOULD HAVE TO BE EITHER GOD OR JESUS, OR WHOMEVER STARTED THIS WHOLE PLACE.........BESIDES MAXWELL, THAT IS........... LOL.:)

Question 2) If you could meet anyone from Snow and Mud, who would it be? PROBABLY ONE OF MY OLDEST "INTERNET" FRIENDS :) .......... TWISTED BOOST OR SLDGY(HIPPY :)) ......... DDCUPS SOUNDS GOOD TOO THOUGH!!! :)

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone famous: if he didn't go and die, Chris Farley.

S&m member: there's to many to list.

sent from a phone

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to meet Cyle, just to slap him with a fish across the face

Attachments

• cyleee.jpg
    cyleee.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my mistake, after seeing scotts pic I have realized i've already met him, walmart is an equal opportunity employer.

So are we, that's a pic of our safety officer taking a break from developing another safe workplace strategy, to pose for S@M.

Last edited:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
The past would have to be ELVIS at any time, especially 1969-1970. Present, Harrison Ford.

S&M, have met some of you at the campouts allready, looking forward to meeting new folks.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Famous would have to be Tommy Lee. I bet he's got some stories!!!!:eek: S&M............any member that has a beer in each hand when my hands are empty will do.:cool:
Met him years ago and he's a pig. I was scared to move his drum seat without surgical gloves.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to meet a couple of my Nascar guys. That would be great. For Snow and Mud there are alot of peeps I'm looking forward to meeting at the MM5. Maxwell will look good on the resume, Quadtrash, Pink, JET,Trollcat. Teeroy and Mike 27 make me laugh alot. I would however reeeeeeallly like to dress up as a cop and tap T Team on the shoulder about 1AM Sunday morning at MM5 and watch him chit his pants. Lol.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to meet a couple of my Nascar guys. That would be great. For Snow and Mud there are alot of peeps I'm looking forward to meeting at the MM5. Maxwell will look good on the resume, Quadtrash, Pink, JET,Trollcat. Teeroy and Mike 27 make me laugh alot. I would however reeeeeeallly like to dress up as a cop and tap T Team on the shoulder about 1AM Sunday morning at MM5 and watch him chit his pants. Lol.

funny thing about that......last time a cop tapped t-team on the shoulder he grabbed the snowbungie and towed him accross the bar ---> handcuffs

the time before that pants down --> handcuffs

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny thing about that......last time a cop tapped t-team on the shoulder he grabbed the snowbungie and towed him accross the bar ---> handcuffs

the time before that pants down --> handcuffs

Change of plans are in order I guess............................................Lol.

Top Bottom