IF you could meet ANYONE... who would it be??

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just Curious...

Question 1)
If you could meet anyone in the world (past OR present) , who would it be?

Question 2) If you could meet anyone from Snow and Mud, who would it be?

Feel free to say "WHY" you would want to meet those people...

If I could meet anyone from the present, it would be Jason Statham (spelling???) cuz he's just HAAAAWT, period. :p From the past it would have to be Anne Frank...

From SnowandMud.com: Longhaired Freak- bcz I'm not convinced that he is a real person and if he is, he's gotta be good for a laugh :)

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Robert Furlong.-------.Canadian Sniper,with the longest confirmed kill 2,430 meters i believe..Or Wayne Gretzky..
:D
And from S &M...Gonna have to say...Sled Mamma...lol

You've met me Mikey!!! Don't you remember when I tackled you (and a vase of flowers on a table) in the hallway in Bonneyville :) It really doesn't get any more personal than that!! PS- Was it good for you ?!?!

So, since you have met me LOTS and the excitement is worn off ... who is your next pick?

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe not as good for him as it was for you lol
You've met me Mikey!!! Don't you remember when I tackled you (and a vase of flowers on a table) in the hallway in Bonneyville :) It really doesn't get any more personal than that!! PS- Was it good for you ?!?!

So, since you have met me LOTS and the excitement is worn off yet... who is your next pick?

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of this yesterday when you started the famous who ya met post.....what came to mind at that time was Amanda Tapping ( Samantha Carter Stargate / Helen Magnus Sanctuary) wife and I have been watching Sancutary on DVD after catching the webisods, it's a good show......and Ron Howard, he seems pretty down to earth and I think he'd be interesting to get to know.

But thinking about it I would like to meet my great great grandfather, heard the stories of the struggles he went through from my grandfather and there's a couple bizarre stories that I'd like to hear about from the horses mouth so to speak....

Re S & M well I've met a few and just look forward to meeting more.....

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would love to meet the Dalai Lama to see what makes him tick.
As for S&M, would be great to have a big party where every one is there and meet them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
would love to meet the Dalai Lama to see what makes him tick.
As for S&M, would be great to have a big party where every one is there and meet them.

Mountain Mania 5 is a good opportunity for some of that, as is the summer jamboree

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

So, since you have met me LOTS and the excitement is worn off ... who is your next pick?

oh ya how could i forget

ok maybe Hell Billy,,,she and i would end up in Jail i think lol

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
lmao.

Can't remember what was going on here,,,Obviously there was liquor involved HAHA

Attachments

• 100_0532.jpg
    100_0532.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Tyler G... Speak of summer again this early and I will have to punch you in the balls.
Famous person......-Charlie Sheen.... I think we could teach each other some cool $%^&
S&M- SNOPRO.....All thunder and No lightning so far........ I hear he drinks like a sissy.*poke*

Top Bottom