If you could have two...

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I could just get one new one that would be great! Lol! Few more years on the rev I guess but still hangs with the new ones!

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id just throw a wrap on my Assault and keep it stock-ish. Maybe pipe and fuel control box.. Then get a white LE pro 155 with a boost it turbo and powder coat everything white. Also get a timber sled kit on a ktm 450 for those early season low snow condition or pounded out days

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I could ever have twins and they had to be sleds it would be a M1200 and a M1200 race gas turbo.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1200 Carbon Fibre Turbo Cat (2 stroke) with a 50 shot just in case 300+ hp in a sub 500 lb sled was not enough
4 stroke 1200 Carbon Fibre Doo Propane Turbo......just so I could BBQ on the hill...:D

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carbonfiber XM with a TSS etec turbo and a 174X3 and the other one i would probably go with a big bore freeride or a Pro. Sled 2 is a toss up.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Wow lots of Boost-It on the wish list. Thanks gals and guys!
The Boost-It pros are a fun sled. We are thinking of having a couple Boost-It days so people can come out and give them a good shake down. Want to do Vale and Revy and bring some Pro's and our new Nytro with water to air and chiller fuel tank.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two 2013 M8 162's all black with his and her wraps, bikeman YPipe and cans, lightweight hoods, mountain addiction cans, B&M boards, slydogs, muff pots, clutching and when all the dream mods are broken down I'd want a big foamie you're number one hand to wave with as my stocker rolls by lol because I'm cynical like that ;) love to have some boosted sleds but I hate messin with things on the mountain, all pull and go for life

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your comment to infer you are larger?

Why are you following me around? You clearly don't understand my sense of humor, so re-quoting and misinterpreting it seems pointless. I think you would be surprised to actually meet me and find that I am not a man eating female :) I was raised in a house full of boys and ran with a pack of them since I was little...

I was merely teasing Toyboy, but he seems to be a little sensitive about his mini-females!! (I was going to respond to his quip about the larger redheads but decided to let it drop since he would take it wrong and keep it going endlessly).

I don't know what you mean about whether or not I am "larger". I am 5'11 and 130 lbs, so I am not of average dimension, but I don't think I could be called "large"??

If you have any other questions, feel free to meet me in Turtle :)

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok,ok,ok...understanding others sense of humor goes both ways. Is more difficult in this medium than in person if you don't know the person I guess.

Sorry............

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds dumb....

If polaris put a fan motor in their glued together sleds, i would buy one.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok,ok,ok...understanding others sense of humor goes both ways. Is more difficult in this medium than in person if you don't know the person I guess.

Sorry............

Exactly. Too bad we got off on the wrong foot. But I will play nice going forward :)

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure those narrow little coolers will cool the liquids in spring riding? I like tree whacking and i bet the fans would weigh a lot less that 400lbs

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I already have my turbo nytro, fueled by Boost-It....thanks Neil. I think for the second sled a V-Max 4 800 with quad pipes would fill the lake racer role quite well !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it would have to be a m8 turbo for the first & probably a xm to bag & beat around in the trees lol

Top Bottom