If this wouldn't make you crap your shorts...

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
made me poop a bit. I wasnt expecting that at all!!!!

The closest thing I've had to that was one day I was coming up Taylor hill and a Nitrogen truck had one of his trailer wheels come off and pass him and came across the road just inches from my front end. I nearly ch!t myself!

Last edited:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife's grand-pa always said "If you can't take two minutes to save some ones life, well yours ain't worth living !!!". :nono: He always stopped to pull dead animals and other stuff off the high-way. Sometimes we need to think of others as well when we drive. Take time to make ours roads a little safer !! Sometimes we can't just pull off and do that BUT sometimes we can and we don't !!

P.S. I can't get the first post to load (can't view it) ??????????

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy cow that made me jump!!! I know people dont like me to follow so close but the way I see it is if something like this 2x4 or other road debris is gonna fly up from the vehicle ahead of me I just as soon have it in the grille, headlights, or radiator v.s. coming through the window at me.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. I expected something fake/scary. That was too real.

I was once headed north of hiway 44, flying with the cruise at 140( i don't condone speeding, but I don't practice what I preach) I saw something SHINY BOUCING in the middle of my lane, I was coming up on 2 vehicals doing to the speed limit, so I blew by. As I swerved for the SHINY BOUCING thing & the vehicals to pass. I saw that it was a 2'" ball hitch that had come off of someones rear bumper. That scared me pretty good.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fake! oh wait we all have a video cam randomly rec while driving

thats exactaly what I was thinking too but even if this was planned it is something that could happen on the road. Some lady was following a semi in the twin cities when the semi hit a pot hole and kicked up a piece of asphalt about the size of a basketball and it went through the window. She was lucky nothing else happened!

Top Bottom