Ice Age Rails and T-motion... Think it will work????

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thinking about it here..... IF Rails get bent, do you think a person could upgrade rails to Ice-Age and still retain the T-motion??? Are Ice Age rails stiffer??? Will T-motion still function????

Comments??
Advice???

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bent my rails first ride. Put on ice age rails and beat the piss outta them with no bending!! The rails are wayyyy toughter and the t-motion works the exact same, also the new rails have a much nicer attack angle profile up front.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a shot with them on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359763662.437900.jpg

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also noticed it gets up on the snow better witout the dog leg in the track the old rail front profile used to allow. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No just 163 replacements. If you call them they'll have em. Their not on the site for some reason

Outlander650

Reaction score
I added T-Motion and the Ice Age rails to my 2011 163". No problems and has been working much better without that dog leg.

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok guys dumb question. What is the dog leg?

If you look at the end of your stock rails. You'll notice they have a slight kick up. You could almost think they were bend if you didn't know they were suppose to be that way

Sent from my iPhone using

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking sled MT.
We did the Ice Age rails on the shop sled, worth doing even if your stockers aren't bent, the shallower approach and no tip-up just make sense. I wish Doo had stayed with the shallower rails. :confused:

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put in 9 inch wheels in the back to level out the track rather then the track follow the "dog leg" of the rails

Top Bottom