I wonder if Maxwell is squealing like a stuck pig?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez man...

try spacing your paragraphs...

heY stud Ive been up and close ... the plastic part attached to the horizontal laying turboo is a plastic inlet tube that has been cut to fit and is attached together by a CLAMP... thanks frank I'm just learning as to what they call an inlet tube .. 6:20 to 6:25 time... also why are they saying vertical ... looks like the turboo is sitting horizontal ta me... hmmmm !!! when marty is talking about boost he's manipulating the 8.5 psi of boost to compensate for the bigger percentage of hp loss at 10,000 feet which is 6% because the air is at that point on a new level of thin ness in layman's terms ...at 9000 ft stock 850 hp wiT added performance piPe and reed valve pipe and is 134hp and at 10,000 ft stock 850 hp drops off to 126 hp ... so take 126 /134 = 94 so 6% ... marty doesn't want to give out all his tricks of the trade ... hahaa ... comic books and bubble gum .... trying to daze and confuse... unlike BRP who got caught wiT there panTs down... good thing norona missed the big weinY roasT ... more ketchup please !!! and mYnT sauce for my friend greenThumbbbb !!! lol !! hola !!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hands down the doo.. Poo skid can taken9lbs.. seen it over the weekend

Which turbo sled will wheelie more
a. Turbo Doo
b. Turbo Poo

On the upside, having a sled that rips helps one look like a better rider, even if he is simply hanging on for dear life! Cool sled factoid for the sledding masses.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where Polaris is basing their Proto's out of in the Siccy area? Maybe Backus's shop? We all know Doo works out of CKMP.

X- ski doo pro Cody jumped ships and is feet on ground Polaris rep in Revy

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no....he must have made some life changes, moved to revelstoke and is riding for stoked mountain adventures. switched to polaris.

i dont know the guy at all just what i gather from social media.
He is like most of these sponsored Riders. They follow the money and become sponsored riders for a new product. I wouldn't necessarily say he was a Skidoo ambassador but more someone that raced and did freestyle on SkiDoo's. Good for him. I shot guns with him at a Vegas dealer meeting. Nice guy. Gotta pay the bills.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X- ski doo pro Cody jumped ships and is feet on ground Polaris rep in Revy

Hes not a polaris rep. He with stoked mountain adventures. It seems after he left riderz his riding and online presence has been minimal.

My guess is Polaris would be out of Backus shop.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't even buy one these things they should call it the unicorn haha

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is like most of these sponsored Riders. They follow the money and become sponsored riders for a new product. I wouldn't necessarily say he was a Skidoo ambassador but more someone that raced and did freestyle on SkiDoo's. Good for him. I shot guns with him at a Vegas dealer meeting. Nice guy. Gotta pay the bills.

No he was not a owner of riderz. Just an employee at that time, that had alot of employee perks.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

he sure is, told everyone skidoo is the best ever for decades. Then jumped to polaris and said the same thing. Typical BS. Really have to be careful who your listening too in the snowmobile industry, they aren't all in it for you to get the best information that's for sure.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for you. Bikeman dyno is know to be bit high haha
Once you’ve had shot it’s pretty hard to go back to starter and battery weight gain
Hopefully it works good and delivers. The colour options and models to choose from along with boost is great to push manufacturers to deliver their best
Anyone else notice you can get rmk 146 boost. Not sure it would need skis

If we have to subtract 10% from the Polaris hp number you are really not going to want to know what he dynoed the G4 N/A at.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he sure is, told everyone skidoo is the best ever for decades. Then jumped to polaris and said the same thing. Typical BS. Really have to be careful who your listening too in the snowmobile industry, they aren't all in it for you to get the best information that's for sure.

Maybe he thought Skidoo was best, at the time. Now he saw the light, like you will too. He is man enough to admit it. Will you be?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe he thought Skidoo was best, at the time. Now he saw the light, like you will too. He is man enough to admit it. Will you be?

haha They have too much work to get to the fit, finish and technology level that skidoo is at. If they changed the steering geometry, and improved those other things it would be a contender and i would be interested in trying one out. But heck they dont even have a direct injection motor. I will ride the best machine that's on the snow. Right now that's still a BRP. Polaris has certainly narrowed the gap though. They don't have much work left to do to get to the top.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Limited numbers of the 19 850 released. Not surprising they would limit the first run here too
19850 total run, divided by, 7 = 2835 dealers guess they could have that many dealers in the mountain region. Seems high to me. One thing about this site if they start grenading on the hill you can count on a lot of pics on S&M, not that I'm hoping that they do grenade, but it sure would be funny.

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I know you’re a die hard Polaris man and nothings wrong with being a die hard for any brand. But me as once a die hard cat guy (only bought Suzuki and cat forever) that sometimes you just get in a groove and me personally I really love all of them. My view is that cat is too far behind and really needs to get a new chassis made cause I’d really like to get a cat cause they the best shocks right out of the gate and probably the coolest skids plus the ctec2 has some serious power(reminds me of the Suzuki engines) Polaris has the lightest snow ton the market and made carbon fibre and a “true” light weight snowmobile and have the second best shocks in the market and now they destroyed skidoo with options. Skidoo has a very innovative turbo sled with great overall readability and great oem options that no one offers. My experiences are somewhat biased because I ride doo but I have done some work on all except for some of the newer ones so please take it with a grain of salt but I think doo just has a better overal chassis, service support, after market support, innovation, better rider position, and just better quality. That’s the only reason why I choose them but then again the new turbo Polaris or just in general matrix chassis has me interested and would switch if it’s a little more stable then the axys. Just one mans thoughts and experiences

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Heard one of the two "secret experimental" poo turbski sleds towed down had broken carbonfibre? Driveshaft... Could this be true? The other was engine/turbki issue...

Top Bottom