Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should try it sbl. i mean if your shoulder doesnt get to soar:d

thanks glen. do you shoot at all?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havn't tried that type of shooting.. But i like to shoot.. I actually used to work at a range when i was in cadets.. I used to work the skeet machine loadin clays.. It was an older machine so if you were a little slow with the fingers they'd get slapped.. Didn't feel so good so you didn't do that very often...LOL..

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havn't tried that type of shooting.. But i like to shoot.. I actually used to work at a range when i was in cadets.. I used to work the skeet machine loadin clays.. It was an older machine so if you were a little slow with the fingers they'd get slapped.. Didn't feel so good so you didn't do that very often...LOL..

thats how i got into the sport. i used to work the "manuals" in our club. i had a few of those snapped fingers:d but one time i was standing at the bottom of a hill and another trapper sent out a skeet and it broke and a big chunk hit me in the face and almost blinded me. that hurt the most!:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats how i got into the sport. i used to work the "manuals" in our club. i had a few of those snapped fingers:d but one time i was standing at the bottom of a hill and another trapper sent out a skeet and it broke and a big chunk hit me in the face and almost blinded me. that hurt the most!:d
Holy crap...Yah i bet that hurt.. the worst one i had was one wasn't put on the arm proper and threw it into the wall in the hut and it shattered in there.. Lots of shrapnel flyin around but luckily i didnt get hit..

Last edited:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shootin clays is awesome. as a matter of fact i shot my first clay pigeons with skyboy. u better beileive that he is a good shot cuz he is. u shood put a pic of ur sweet belt. eh mang?:d

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picture0004.jpg

thats me holding the baby!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANOTHER SNOWANDMUD.COM MEMBER...Do you go to canadians now? Or regionals?? We used to shoot clays at my grandpa's up by clyde many moons ago. Loved shootin', and used to do lots of ducks and geese, but that too, was many moons ago. When's your next competition???

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANOTHER SNOWANDMUD.COM MEMBER...Do you go to canadians now? Or regionals?? We used to shoot clays at my grandpa's up by clyde many moons ago. Loved shootin', and used to do lots of ducks and geese, but that too, was many moons ago. When's your next competition???

i believe the lloydminster oilmens. if your thee look me up..... Skylar McKenzie

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i believe the lloydminster oilmens. if your there look me up..... Skylar McKenzie

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good work skyboy!! Shootin clays is the funnnest thing next to sleddin!!!

I have a few guns myself, would it be too much of a thread hijack to see what everyone has for guns?? Pics?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
For skeets and foul I use a russian Benellli knockoff semi-auto in camo (can't remember the name but shoots real well), Winchester semi 12 gauge and a Reminton 870 pump 12 gauge. I have many other guns but we might be hi-jacking the thread by going there. Hey Jay007 start a new thread if you like and tell us what your weapon of choice is and why. ;)

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For skeets and foul I use a russian Benellli knockoff semi-auto in camo (can't remember the name but shoots real well), Winchester semi 12 gauge and a Reminton 870 pump 12 gauge. I have many other guns but we might be hi-jacking the thread by going there. Hey Jay007 start a new thread if you like and tell us what your weapon of choice is and why. ;)

its all good. id like to hear what everyone has. i have a browning ultra 12 gauge over under and a winchenster 3000 over under 12 gauge and a beretta auto 12 gauge. we just saying shotguns cause i could name off the other two dozen guns we got!:d:d

Top Bottom