i won provincials!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well last weekend i won my class in provincials. (sub junior) in sporting clays.got a nice sized belt buckle!:d i have a browning shotgun. and i leave tomorow for a tournament in tofeild and again later for professional lessons in calgary. if your there look me up: Skylar Mckenzie.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ata boy.... good for you. If your ever in the Stony area give me a shout......... I chuck lead tooo....:d

Got 12 Gauge.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on you Skylar. I got an opportunity a couple years ago to shoot clays at Carstairs. I'd never done it before. It was a good time. They have an active club there.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ata boy.... good for you. If your ever in the Stony area give me a shout......... I chuck lead tooo....:d

Got 12 Gauge.

yep its a browning ultra 12 gauge. we just got done shooting the tourney. it was the first buddy shoot ive ever done and ill tell you if you get the chance DO IT! its a lot of fun. i won me a camp usa knife in the raffle and me and my dad shot 177 out of 240. i gave my dad a frown cause he missed half of him! what kind of gun you got tabneil?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep its a browning ultra 12 gauge. we just got done shooting the tourney. it was the first buddy shoot ive ever done and ill tell you if you get the chance DO IT! its a lot of fun. i won me a camp usa knife in the raffle and me and my dad shot 177 out of 240. i gave my dad a frown cause he missed half of him! what kind of gun you got tabneil?

Have a 12 Gauge

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good on ya.My dads next door nieghbor was the Alberta champ for a quit a few years,went to the canadian championships and so on.I dont remember his last name but his first is Paul!.........Possibly Lorett.
catmando!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on ya.My dads next door nieghbor was the Alberta champ for a quit a few years,went to the canadian championships and so on.I dont remember his last name but his first is Paul!.........Possibly Lorett.
catmando!

yeah i saw him there. i dont think he won it though.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think its been a few years since he was on top of his game,Super nice guy and can shoot!
catmando!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes we just got back from a shooting clinic hosted by a guy named mike from the states in calgary. he showed us quite a few new "moves" and he had a pretty heavy texas accent haha.

Top Bottom