i want to be a supporting vendor

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but nobody will let me come to the party:rolleyes:, tried last year, and only got 2 responses this year. but no invitation.:eek:i . would love to move more of my stuff new and used in the south end of the province.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hell ya i'd pay, calgary white collar cash.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, i didn't realize i had to be approved. i guess there must be a lot of applications before me or there isn't room, and i'm on a waiting list. no biggie, at least if someone now say's "hey he's not a supporting vendor or why don't you become one", and can now have peace by simply saying go check out the thread, i tried. (so long as this thread still exists):rolleyes:

S

stripe

but nobody will let me come to the party:rolleyes:, tried last year, and only got 2 responses this year. but no invitation.:eek:i . would love to move more of my stuff new and used in the south end of the province.

PM , or , and im sure they can help you out

SummitMilf

Reaction score

I have been to your store, a couple of times. You have my vote, and I'm sure of all of my friends. The last time I was there, I cleaned you out of buisness cards. I need to come back, because I have handed them all out.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Maybe the past is coming back to haunt you and I bet you and half the others don't even know what you did!! I know I don't remember anything.....I mean with a handle like "threadkiller" what doo you expect....

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got my vote Dusty,Maybe they are in need of a good salesman.You could kill two birds with one stone.Can`t believe someone in the sledding industry as long as you have been hasn`t been approached yet.
Just my honest opinion.

Dave

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for the support guys, i don't think my internet skills and etiquette r up to par, but i'm not or plan 2 b a keyboard jockey. maybe it's time to start planning 2 b a snowbird. not.

and ferniesnow, maybe your right maybe my handle is kind of harsh. but all the good ones were taken. so to the powers to be i want 2 change my handle and i've tried to change my avator with no luck. please pm on how 2 do that.

on that note, back into the shop and hoping 2 get to revy this week.

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep me 3, you got my vote threadkiller. Considering that you support many of the other vendors on this site as well, this seems like a no brainer to me.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice meeting Ron, last week at the big show down in cowtown, so now can i join the club:rolleyes:

Top Bottom