I think I'm shutting 'er down for the year.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah iam done to i have 50miles on my new hrc arctic cat and wishing i could go back to the mountains to try it out but not worth it at all wishing that my 5 buddys will have a safe trip to revy next week and they play it safe out there :)

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also done with the sled for this year. I am waiting for the snow to leave and the roads to dry up. Hoping the crews get after all the pot holes right quick so I can go out for a ride on my new Harley. Vroom Vroom..

J_E_SUMMIT

RIP, Fallen Sledder
Reaction score
Seams a little early to put the sleds away. Hell, last weekend was one of the best of the year. Only missed one weekend all winter and got another month minimium of good riding.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm done for the year too, just did alot of sledding around home last week, but I'm done for the year too.:(

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I've gone on 7 good trips already this year..... Been off the sled for over a month because of knee injury. My son is upset that we couldn't doo more trips, but my wife asked that we not venture back into the mountains again this year, and she was very stern about it. Because of the instability of the snow, and the low line hoar frost level in most snow packs, its not going to get any better. I will do some alberta riding in the mean time, and some shorter local trips, but that is it.

Terry beck also requested that all ft. Saskatchewan snow angels stay away from the mountains for the remainder of this year.......

Albert beck - rest in peace.:(

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I decided to put my probe and beacon away for the year and ride Whitecourt, Fox Creek and other area's and honor the request of Terry. And make my family and friends worry less. :d The mountains will be there next year, and to Blue River, I will be back, and will face the demon that almost took me and took my friend.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I decided to put my probe and beacon away for the year and ride Whitecourt, Fox Creek and other area's and honor the request of Terry. And make my family and friends worry less. :d The mountains will be there next year, and to Blue River, I will be back, and will face the demon that almost took me and took my friend.

once the conditions are good im sure albert would want to see you take that Tnytro right over the top of that SOB

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are alot of safe areas to ride in & around the mountains, I respect every ones reasons for puttin' the track up for the rest of the season. however it would be cool to hook up with some of you guys and experience some comroderie & good times in the mountains. After all it ain't everyone out there that doin' this kinda CHITT!!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are alot of safe areas to ride in & around the mountains, I respect every ones reasons for puttin' the track up for the rest of the season. however it would be cool to hook up with some of you guys and experience some comroderie & good times in the mountains. After all it ain't everyone out there that doin' this kinda CHITT!!!!

come to vale we will be riding until mid may!!

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I decided to put my probe and beacon away for the year i will not be riding the mountains rest of this year to honor terry. The mountains are always there.

I will ride blue river again it will be tough to ride there after what happen. i need to do this next year for me and to face the demon that tock my friend. who our group tried to save.(albert)

ride safe

Top Bottom