I think Im addicted to this site!

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else addicted to this site?

Being out of work for the next month or so.........and since xmas.........I spend a lot of time looking at this site............

Koodoos to Ron and the crew for starting it up!!!:beer::beer:

It's informative and entertaining............especially the squirrel/critter wars(war is hell) post :hunter2:..........:d

ok! Now Im bored again :nopic: :d

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm in the same boat, I'm going WACKY sitting around!!!....this site does help though that's for sure!.....beats the social disaster site called Facebook! lol

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm in the same boat, I'm going WACKY sitting around!!!....this site does help though that's for sure!.....beats the social disaster site called Facebook! lol

:d Ya I go in there also because Im bored but people from my past keep contacting me..............:d Crap! some Biotch from my past just emailed me...............BRB :smilemsn:

Last edited by a moderator:

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d Ya I go in there also because Im bored but people from my past keep contacting me..............:d Crap! some Biotch from my past just emailed me...............BRB :smilemsn:

yeah you bet, it's all bout the nosey ppl "some" from the past, wanting to know everything about your life now....lol

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i'm addicted to this site, going to be in with drawls for a week because we are going to punta canta. can't wait to get a sun burn yipeee!

S

stripe

Re: Anyone else addicted to this site?

hmmmmmm i may be addicted to

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Not too long ago it was Crackbook that had all the attention, but now its mostly sled/quad forums(@#$%ing "A"). I didn't get the urge to even sign up, thought it was a waste of my time and didn't want to be jumpin on that wagon.:beer::d:beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Anyone else addicted to this site?

welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Top Bottom