I think I found a new hobby

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is friggin' cool.....my one technician in my shop here base jumps and skydives, and he's gonna get a squirrel suit he says..... very cool.

I have never jumped before but I would love to try it one day, it might sound strange but I am not big on heights though, I guess just close eyes and jump deal with the rest from there...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
check this out, wow what a buzz this would be....

:d:d:d JoHN_T.....I'm in !!!!!! I have Bugee jumped, and been Skydiving 1/2 a dozen x's each. I'll probaly p!ss myself on this one. But I'm in.:d:beer::beer::d

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked cool but the ski thing is kinda lame. Where's your motor?? If I win the 6/49 this weekend I'll give it a go with a sled. Yah right!!!!!! I too like my feet on the ground.:d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avy is what we have to deal with. smart sledders can make smart decisions because we came see the danger. can they spell down draft???? WTF

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't afford all the new underwear I would need to be able to try that man! And Brew Doo is right.............WHERE"S YOUR MOTOR MAN!

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy stuff, what a rush,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

H.C.

Reaction score
who comes up with this kind of stuff.. that is just flat out nuts!

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went skydiving last summer for the first time and I have to tell you...the rush you get from jumping at 13,000 ft will blow you away.
There's place just west of Edmonton run by a guy named Lyle Waddell where I went and I'll tell you Lyle runs a top notch place. If you ever have the chance....go!:eek:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow. wow. holy poo wow. If these guys screw up even a tiny bit they are going to be a greasy spot on a Norwegian mountainside in a blink! :eek:

I love an adrenaline rush just as much as the next guy but this is too much for me. might as well go naked - no depends or anything else is going to hold the load I'm going to discharge in that sport!!!

Top Bottom