I think COVID-19 is starting to eat the brain.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants that junk.
hows youR junk u get that moToR back together Yet .. HoTsaucE !!!.. maybe drop $430 while your aT it and rebuilt the clutch...beeP !! beeP !! HeYman can ya spare a few aPPLes .. or a u sTiLL boBBin .. and hanging around the 7/11.. in sicamous .. lmao

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stuff people want. lmfao I have some 10 year old sleds too. No matter how nice they are at that point you have to give them away.
o HeYman if your throwing ouT your junK ( sled s ) i'll take one but can ya toss in a clutch kiT and a barreL of aPPLes .. wooT !! wooT !! mr maxXxWeLL aPPLe piE ??? hahahaa

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows youR junk u get that moToR back together Yet .. HoTsaucE !!!.. maybe drop $430 while your aT it and rebuilt the clutch...beeP !! beeP !! HeYman can ya spare a few aPPLes .. or a u sTiLL boBBin .. and hanging around the 7/11.. in sicamous .. lmao

Nope, dropped it off at the landfill. haha

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most triples suck.
HeYman buT the Sound..C'mon ... dinG !! dinG !! dinG !! ding !! Ding !! Ding !! o siht whaT was that .. o the 3rd cylinder jusT FiRed up !! uP uuP !! kK -poW ta the moon alice in chaiNs... sound of the drums now .. ok ozone we geT the jisT ... lmao ALoHa !! biLLy GoaTs !!

Levithan

Reaction score
Have seen your sled lots over the last couple of years, nice piece and very clean looking.
The 800ho from 10-17 was the most reliable sled engine ever built and if tuned correctly will last 1000s of km on boost even the old non ho just not quite as much hp.
The m1000 was a monster on boost and would beat dam near anything but dependent on engine/clutch some had reliability issues.
My old 1000 was full mod less turbo and a 3" camoplast extreme 162, it was a rocket at near 200hp and would beat most on the mountain but was a little to big and heavy for me so i sold it, had 3300km on that engine, clutch imbalance was usually an issue on 1000s and would take out the pto bearing, guess i had a good one lol.
The only real issue i see with buying that sled would be if you broke one of the custom parts and how hard it may be to get a replacement.
If i was in the market for an older m8 this would be at the top of my list.
These were revolutionary sleds back when they came out and you still see many on the hills today.

Top Bottom