i need values for 2013 boost it fuel controller.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had a boost it box installed into my 2013 pro rmk turbo.
I'm having issues understanding the manual. Can anyone send me all the values in all the screens on their boost fuel controller? I'm looking for a good starting point, not perfection. Ride revy and sicamous. Just not sure if values in the box now are correct. What kind of afr readings are you seeing, under what conditions. I'm seeing 14.7 from idle to wot. Not sure if its settings or a gauge issue. Please pm me. Were heading out Tuesday. Want this thing to rock by then.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just give Neil at Boost It a call. I'm sure he would walk you through it.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've tried a few times with no luck, he mentioned he was going out riding...

The XIC boostit controller won't fix your poor designed silber kit. Settings could defiantly be different than the boostit turbo kit so just make sure everything else with your silber kit is working right than get comfortable with the XIC settings and you'll tune it in half day or less.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to talk to Neil, was super helpful. Took a matter of ten minutes and I got it dialed. I'll post a vid tomorrow...

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey JP
What exactly is poorly engineered on a Silber Kit? Not trying to be a smart a$$. Just wondering what you see is wrong, other than the sewer hose air intake?
Thanks

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey JP
What exactly is poorly engineered on a Silber Kit? Not trying to be a smart a$$. Just wondering what you see is wrong, other than the sewer hose air intake?
Thanks

I guess I could re-word my comments.

Beside the fact the turbo itself is garbage and only capable of making small power, and the poor designed intake and charge tube, the fuel controller, this kit should only be purchased with the expectations of a starter kit. It's a cheap kit, but once you spend your time and $ making this kit work you may as well got something you know works better. To me TIME fixing crap is worth a lot, especially when I spend 6 hours driving to ride my sleds, I want something I can have confidence in bringing out there.

But for those of you already into the silber kit then I guess just try and improve on what you got, I'm sure with some work you can have a fun sled.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know, they don't all use "sewer" hose for an intake tube. This kit actually came with a rubber tube. With this box it definitely isn't making small power. Thanks for help everyone.

Top Bottom