I need help ladies

Mud Mum

Reaction score
It sounds like you got a lot of great advice already. Raising kids and having an active life can be draining. My thought....take her away...even for a night.

I'm not sure what you want to spend but...start her day with a massage, hair stying, etc. Go to Jubilations or some other dinner theatre. Instead of going home, spend a night in a hotel.

On a side note, make sure while she's having the massage, you and the kids tidy up the place. The last thing she needs after a wonderful day is to come home and feel the need to clean up.

Good for you for wanting to do something nice for the woman you love.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids to Gramma's!!

Dinner, wine and a sex swing back home! Have a massage therapist come to the house in the morning to give her a massage!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids to Gramma's!!

Dinner, wine and a sex swing back home! Have a massage therapist come to the house in the morning to give her a massage!

Bwahahaha, Gramma's is 100yards away. lol we do that on weekdays. I been told I rub her in ways she has never felt before, haha.

But thanks Emmaa

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear!!! You said you were middle aged so I jsut ASSUMED you were the same as everyone else that bitches about being middle aged and married!! Good to see I assumed wrong!! :d

PS....she HAS to tell you that.....shes yer wife. ;)

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear!!! You said you were middle aged so I jsut ASSUMED you were the same as everyone else that bitches about being middle aged and married!! Good to see I assumed wrong!! :d

PS....she HAS to tell you that.....shes yer wife. ;)

nope, you got it pretty much right, no time for anything. I think what would be nice for her is to get away for a day from the rat race, specially with christmas right around the corner. Weekends are full with the kids.

Whats going on in the city next week?

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya! Mine are only 1 and 2 and still not sleeping through the night! So gotta get er while ya can wherever ya can! lol.

Where abouts are you?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya! Mine are only 1 and 2 and still not sleeping through the night! So gotta get er while ya can wherever ya can! lol.

Where abouts are you?

Just outside lloydminster in Alberta

Oh I remember when they were that young, you ladies deserve the best for the time spent with the wee ones.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been over that way. Hubby has worked over there though. Your close to North Battleford kind of right? You could go for perogies! lol

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been over that way. Hubby has worked over there though. Your close to North Battleford kind of right? You could go for perogies! lol

Perogies HAHA,

North Battleford 1.5 hours east
Edmonton 1.75 Hours West

Oh by the way your not missin much.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on dean, tales of love, hate, betrayal and torment of the soul told through interpetive dance.. What could be better??

Oh sounds like you guys are going to the peelers, call me I'm in :d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say give her something that honors the person that she is and tells her that you love who she is.

It could be Ballet tickets.... if she is into that..
It could be a fishing rod...
Identify her favorite activity and do something that supports that.
etc.....

Perhaps she would love some you and her time alone, so she can feel like she is fully and completely cherished... Hotel room, fancy shmancy meal, you do the massage....... are you catchin what I'm throwing?.... ;)

Something that honors the first time you met, your first kiss, etc.......

Create a CD of songs that make you think of her.

I'm pretty dorky... I do like home appliances as presents... If it makes my life easier, I love it!

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good night at the zoo downtown Vermilion never seems disapoint the ladies. Treat her to a pickled egg and all the slot machine action she can handle.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got Val a enclosed trailer for christmas..hope she likes it:d:beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good night at the zoo downtown Vermilion never seems disapoint the ladies. Treat her to a pickled egg and all the slot machine action she can handle.

When I teach at the school I support those machines....:beer:

Top Bottom