i need a 8 x10-14 ft trailer

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i need an 8 ft wide x minimum 10 ft long, prefer 12ft trailer. pulling a SxS on an 8 ft long trailer just isn't making the grade.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its not aluminum. We haul our tracked mule at work on this style of trailer. The ramp on the rear works great but does cause drag on the hi way.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks ray, but i'm going to need an 8 ft wide trailer.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks ray, but i'm going to need an 8 ft wide trailer.

No problem. Just tossing out ideas...

Will you tow the trailer behind your 5 th wheel?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, i need to measure the existing total length before i get anything loner, 65ft is the number

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, i need to measure the existing total length before i get anything loner, 65ft is the number

a friend of mine builds trailers, very good quality and has a few trailers that size he has orders for now. great thing is that you can custom build it with whatever you want, different tie down points a flip down front to give you 1'-2' extra length if needed and if not then it protects the cargo from rocks... thing like that. i think hes around the $1800 mark for trailers that size. let me know if you are interested.

he just finished up a 20' deck over with a side rail with slide able ratchets tie downs, probably the only one like that around Edmonton

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine builds trailers, very good quality and has a few trailers that size he has orders for now. great thing is that you can custom build it with whatever you want, different tie down points a flip down front to give you 1'-2' extra length if needed and if not then it protects the cargo from rocks... thing like that. i think hes around the $1800 mark for trailers that size. let me know if you are interested.

he just finished up a 20' deck over with a side rail with slide able ratchets tie downs, probably the only one like that around Edmonton
got any pictures....im always looking at trailers....got a deck over all alluminum includind deck last year! love it only problem its not quite eight... more like 77 inches... by almost 13 feet... channel all the way around that uses carriage bolts so you can move tie downs all around the trailer and use attachments... awesome trailer...Charmach makes it but you wont see many around same price as the triton alluminum ones only i think its a better option for me... wish it came with 2 axles i'd be happy...

do they build dump trailers? Im in the market for one too

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah he will build any trailer you can think of pulled by a pickup truck. hes building a 26' flat deck pintle hitch with a hoist for a landscaper. i will be out there tomorrow and will try to get a pick of a side by side trailer, he builds them all out of steel.

the last dump he made was a real nice trailer

here are a few pics of the 20' deck over we made last week, it measures 8' 1" to the inside of the deck

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/c4jy.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/2k4n.jpg/

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yes i need an 8 ft wide x minimum 10 ft long, prefer 12ft trailer. pulling a SxS on an 8 ft long trailer just isn't making the grade.
Get a hold of "firefly" here on the site, he is a supporting vendor and sells trailers. I think he is just West of you as well....

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got any pictures....im always looking at trailers....got a deck over all alluminum includind deck last year! love it only problem its not quite eight... more like 77 inches... by almost 13 feet... channel all the way around that uses carriage bolts so you can move tie downs all around the trailer and use attachments... awesome trailer...Charmach makes it but you wont see many around same price as the triton alluminum ones only i think its a better option for me... wish it came with 2 axles i'd be happy...

do they build dump trailers? Im in the market for one too

The guys name is Brian 780-221-1057

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like 10 ft max depending on tongue length , to be legal 12 slightly over

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im super happy with my Triton that I got off Martin equipment. I got a 12' drive on drive off full aluminum for around 2200. Beautiful little trailer. We use it for our side by side as well. The stock ramp doesnt work for our ranger though so we had to spend another 300 for the HD rev arc side by side ramp. Really happy with the setup.

Top Bottom