I love Value Village

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty much all our clothes come from Value Village and Sally Ann. and local thrift shops, just found a 1 yr old BRP modular helmet for $50.00 on second hand facebook site.he paid over $400 for it last winter., and a new BRP XL snowmobile jacket for same price, I love Whitecourt, people here make good money and sell things cheap.or give em away.. one stop at Value Village in Kamloops I found a set of complete Honda Gold Wing Saddlebags with chrome gaurds...for $50.00 sold em for $ 800 within a week.

Akpowderhound

Reaction score
I'm digging the backdrop on that riding gear photo!

is that a " K " car still kicking around?

Sledhead96

Reaction score
I'm digging the backdrop on that riding gear photo!

is that a " K " car still kicking around?

Lmfao!!! Close! It's a 95 Plymouth sundance. It's all about the gas here in BC, FML. I have an 05 ram 1500 quad cab 4x but to run around its 1/2 at least! In gas in the fa"K"e car lol sled goes in the truck not trunk lol

Sledhead96

Reaction score
pretty much all our clothes come from Value Village and Sally Ann. and local thrift shops, just found a 1 yr old BRP modular helmet for $50.00 on second hand facebook site.he paid over $400 for it last winter., and a new BRP XL snowmobile jacket for same price, I love Whitecourt, people here make good money and sell things cheap.or give em away.. one stop at Value Village in Kamloops I found a set of complete Honda Gold Wing Saddlebags with chrome gaurds...for $50.00 sold em for $ 800 within a week.

That's sick bro! I gotta keep my eyes open better. :)

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jacket I am wearing in this picture came from Value Village. The only issue is the flipper on the zipper is broken off so I have a zip tie in place.

It is a Descente (more high end ski gear) former pro patrol jacket from Whistler-Blackcomb, I got it for $10 :beer:. However if you look close I am also wearing $300 Klim pants, which have been well worth the money as the ski/snowboard stuff I started out with typically left me wet by days end.

Me Fording3.jpg

Sledhead96

Reaction score
Yeah I've also got fox pants that I love and keep me dry as a popcorn fart but the phenix pants were a match for the jacket so we'll give a shot. They're heavy and lined. Price was right. :) oh and the Vernon store had new with tags, one piece marmot suits (yellow and black) and a couple pair of bibs too cheap!!!

Last edited:

Sledhead96

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383443816.340328.jpg ok vv boutique and kijiji rule lol just picked up this helmet tonight from a guy off kijiji for 50$. Gave my old one to my daughter. Got breath gaurd and chin wrap to keep ur chin warm as well. There was snow from monte lake to kamloops!! I'm ready!! C'mon snow!! ;)

mtnrev

Reaction score
I used to have one of those Viking jackets they are very heavy polyester. Problem is they do not breathe very well or at all. If you ride hard at all you are going to be wet from the inside. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom