I love Value Village

Sledhead96

Reaction score
Lol ok so I'm not the kind of guy that needs alot but decent sled gear is nice. Just picked up pants and coat at value village mint condition and practically new, both insulated (lined) and vented for 24$ for the set. Good deal I'd say. :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383341027.991268.jpg

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Excellent!!! Value Village gives me the weirdies. I don't know what it is about that place but every time I go there I have to leave. I can't do some second hand/antique stores either they just freak me out. Some museums do that to me too.

Jan

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent!!! Value Village gives me the weirdies. I don't know what it is about that place but every time I go there I have to leave. I can't do some second hand/antique stores either they just freak me out. Some museums do that to me too.

Jan

I am with you on this one....value village creeps me out...

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phenix is pretty high end ski gear but that jacket might leave you a bit wet. You should get some nikwax and spray them both down to ensure waterproofing.

Sledhead96

Reaction score
The jackets pretty heavy dity polyester with PVC backing but I was gonna spray it none the less. Both are in mint new condition and hey the price was right after spending a crapload on the new to me sled lol valoo veelage is the name I use to score all the girls btw lmao

Sledhead96

Reaction score

Jan

Lol ya it could be that old smell that tends to linger around these places. Ever been in an abandon house?? Same smell lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jackets pretty heavy dity polyester with PVC backing but I was gonna spray it none the less. Both are in mint new condition and hey the price was right after spending a crapload on the new to me sled lol valoo veelage is the name I use to score all the girls btw lmao
VV Boutique, bitches will think you're loaded.

Thunder101

Reaction score
The place give me the heebies ! Nice work on the score !! Living with in a persons means is real !!! Some think they deserve more then they make .

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife has brought some clothes home from there. She doesn't tell me where she bought them, they still have the new price tags on them. But I know what they came from.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys make me want to go check this Value Village place out, I have never been.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey why not wear it for the year for that price to hell with $950.00 for Klimmies

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Lol ya it could be that old smell that tends to linger around these places. Ever been in an abandon house?? Same smell lol

I don't know if it's the smell or what. I just get this weird sensation that just creeps me out and I gotta get out of the building. Once I am outside I am fine but I can't get to the door fast enough!!

I can't do abandon houses either. We have some on our neighbors land at home I can't go near the places!!

Jan

Top Bottom