I KNOW u all will be excited to know this......

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr. Olympia starts at 6:30pm WOOOOOOOOOOOO, lets hear it!!!!! wooooooooooo :D
Is that the show where all the dudes with little d1cks and low self esteem walk around in pink g-strings? If it is your way to excited.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the show where all the dudes with little d1cks and low self esteem walk around in pink g-strings? If it is your way to excited.

yup thats the one, im excited cus im one of them lw self esteemed, purple not pink wearing speedo wearing small/well average wiener kinda guys :D

Well not THAT large but I do enjoy the lifestyle ;)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a good friend that is there in vegas watching it. She took first in alberta and third in Canada this year! I am ever in awe and amazed at the dedication to diet and fitness. Very impressive. [/B]

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ants can lift 10x their own weight, they do not have to wear "purple speedos" at least I think, to accomplish this incredible feat... Perhaps I'll research their dietary requirements and pass em along.
On another note this particularly big spider came into the kitchen, apparently it had a "bone to pick" with the dog. I was sleeping (TV does this to me) the girls were screaming and of course the dog was barking. However by the time I came into the kitchen all the excitement had subsided and the spider was rolled up in a paper towel. The thing that struck me was somewhere, somehow I'd heard an "urban legend" that if you kill a spider it will rain. Sometimes the rain gets me thinkin......

Top Bottom