i just hate stupid people! heres your sign!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always say that its to go when I go through a drive through.

sent from a phone

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any body have any good stupid people stories.I was in A&W drive thru today. Made my order and the girl no word of a lie says would you like that to stay or to go!
Igot one guys my wife goes to a lugage store to buy some new lugage since the airports take such care with your stuff. She picks some nice stuff hard shell and procedes to the casheir, at this time the manager helps the clerk to do the transaction. A sale was on and it was 30% for the lowest object and 40 for the next and then 50% for the last. Now remember the manager is helping the clerk , they reversed the process and then some. The first bag was priced at $99 we got it for 99 cents then 50 % off and then so on A 35 dollar purse for 8 dollars , then another purse for free and one more bag from 150 dollars to 100 dollars. Out of the whole process the only thing they got right was a carry out cloth bag for 50 cents and THE MANAGER HELPED OUT ALL THE TIME . I'm glad she doesnt work for my company I'd go broke with the deals she was giving out.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any body have any good stupid people stories.I was in A&W drive thru today. Made my order and the girl no word of a lie says would you like that to stay or to go!
Got another one guys went to the shell to fill up with my 4 place trailer hooked on and the attendent asked if I would like a carwash I said do u think it would fit.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Same thing happened to me yesterday getting an ice coffee at Mcdonalds lol

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So some kid that's working all day asking people at the till if they are getting their food to stay or go, goes to the mike at the drive through and asks the same question? That make them stupid, worthy of their own thread? What would you do if they forgot your fries? Burn down the store? Go back and see if she can spell conscious.......

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So some kid that's working all day asking people at the till if they are getting their food to stay or go, goes to the mike at the drive through and asks the same question? That make them stupid, worthy of their own thread? What would you do if they forgot your fries? Burn down the store? Go back and see if she can spell conscious.......

Hmmmmm......looks like someone used to work at a fast food joint. Lol.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the rocket scientist who imagined, designed and built the dual drive through lanes at the Mcdonalds in Dawson Creek? People that arrive in the lineup behind you pass you in the lineup when the lanes merge back to one at the pickup window.

Or the A&W in Chilliwack that doesn't have any signage warning of low overhead clearnce in their drive through untill after you snake your way down the trail and find out you are 6" too high, then have to back out.

Last edited:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This past summer I at the one shop I worked at, I had a snap on dealer approach me and demand money from him that I owed him. Thing is, I have never bought anything off the guy...

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the rocket scientist who imagined, designed and built the dual drive through lanes at the Mcdonalds in Dawson Creek? People that arrive in the lineup behind you pass you in the lineup when the lanes merge back to one at the pickup window.

Or the A&W in Chilliwack that doesn't have any signage warning of low overhead clearnce in their drive through untill after you snake your way down the trail and find out you are 6" too high, then have to back out.

Me thinks you spend to much time in drive thru's to have all the bad ones from Dawson Creek to Chilliwack mapped out.

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy! Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got another one guys went to the shell to fill up with my 4 place trailer hooked on and the attendent asked if I would like a carwash I said do u think it would fit.
I had that to driving a tandem dump truck, and it was a drive thru car wash.

Top Bottom